It’s so easy to become an E&I member…and it’s free! Join today – there are two types of E&I membership available:
E&I Voting Member
- Non-profit degree granting higher education college/university
- Non-profit private/public K-12 charter/individual school/school district
- Non-profit technical school
- Non-profit vocational school and non-profit teaching hospital affiliated with a college/university within the United States
Voting membership in the Cooperative is available for a one-time fee of $5 (cost covers one share of E&I stock).
E&I Membership Applications
E&I Contract Patron
- For-profit degree granting higher education college/university
- For-profit private/public K-12 charter/individual school/school district
- For-profit technical school, for-profit vocational school, preparatory school
- Other non-profit, tax exempt organizations, such as hospitals, healthcare related organizations, religious organizations, libraries, museums, foundations and others with a community of interest within the United States
Membership is free.