Driven by the aggregated purchasing power of our nationwide membership, E&I’s broad portfolio of contracts and services allows K-12 schools and districts to save time and money on the products and services used every day.
Tap into our offerings to avoid the complex and costly RFP process, finding solutions for everything from classroom and library furniture to Maker, CTE, and STEAM programs, in-person and hybrid learning, capital planning, security, and more.
Here’s how we help:
- Comprehensive Contract Portfolio: Browse our competitively solicited and LPA contracts with industry-leading suppliers across multiple categories.
- E-Procurement Solutions: Whether you’ve been unable to implement e-procurement technology or are looking to enhance your existing platform, we offer several options – including the no cost online E&I Marketplace – to best fit your needs and budget.
- NIGP Validation: E&I’s member-driven competitive solicitation process has been validated as complying with general procurement standards by the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing.
- Cost Containment: Reduce costs with supplier-driven rebates and our unique patronage program, which distributes our net income at the end of each year based on your use of E&I contracts.
- Dedicated Member Representatives: Our Member Success team delivers localized attention and support to facilitate your unique needs.
We proudly act as an extension of your procurement department, allowing you to focus on student success. It’s easy to become an E&I member –and membership is free with no minimum usage requirements.