E&I Cooperative Services is the only non-profit purchasing cooperative focused exclusively on education. E&I delivers compelling cost and time savings on thousands of products and services K-12 schools and school districts use every day.
E&I members in K-12 get instant access to more than 125+ competitively solicited contracts that have been awarded in a comprehensive RFP process validated by the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP).
Drive Student Success & Focus on What Really Matters
Your mission is education! E&I helps K-12 schools and districts like yours avoid complex and lengthy RFP processes so you can focus on academics, student success, and the things that advance modern education, including:
- 21st century learning environments
- Technology access & student equity
- Workplace & career readiness (CTE/STEAM/Maker/Etc.)
- School security & risk mitigation
- Capital planning & management
Take Advantage of E&I’s Expertise in Educational Procurement
E&I’s highly specialized team of contracting experts have decades of experience in the education sector, identifying evolving needs, following best-in-class RFP and evaluation processes, and securing the best available pricing, terms, and conditions on everything from technology and MRO, to office supplies, furniture, security solutions, and more.
We bring our members tremendous cost savings and economies of scale – E&I’s membership includes more than 5,000 of the nation’s schools, colleges, and universities. This helps fund programs that drive student success and avoids the challenges associated with ever-increasing costs, ongoing funding cuts, and deferred maintenance.
Benefits of Membership:
- Aggregated Purchasing Power: The combined purchasing power of 5,000-plus members equates to more than $2.8B in aggregated annual spend
- Extensive Contract Portfolio: Over 125+ competitively solicited contracts with leading suppliers such as Grainger, Ferguson, Smith System, Steelcase, PPG, CDW-G, Connection, B&H Photo, and more
- Established & Proven Track Record: Established in 1934, we’ve always been member-driven. We can help benchmark your programs against peer institutions and share best practices related to K-12 purchasing strategies
- Solutions for 21st Century Education: From STEAM, CTE, Maker, and one-to-one programs, to learning management systems (LMS) and more, we provide access to the latest innovation
- Provisions for State Compliance: Piggy-back off a variety of E&I-adopted lead public agency (LPA) contracts to satisfy unique requirements your state might have
Get Started Today!
Contact E&I today to learn more about how we can help your K-12 institution save on the products and services you need and use most. There’s no cost, risk, or obligation.