E&I understands the unique challenges college and universities face – from budget constraints and compliance requirements to diversity and sustainability goals and everything in between.
As the only member-owned, non-profit sourcing cooperative exclusively focused on the education community, we are uniquely equipped to help our members save time, control costs, and optimize their procurement processes.
Here’s how we help:
- Comprehensive Contract Portfolio: Browse our competitively solicited contracts with industry-leading suppliers across multiple categories.
- E-Procurement Solutions: Whether you’ve been unable to implement e-procurement technology or are looking to enhance your existing platform, we offer several options to best fit your needs and budget.
- Strategic Spend Assessments: With an SSA, we review and analyze your spend data for opportunities to reduce costs, bring more spend under contract, and maximize control and efficiencies.
- Cost Containment: Reduce costs with supplier-driven rebates and our unique patronage program, which distributes our net income at the end of each year based on your use of E&I contracts.
- Dedicated Member Representatives: Our Member Engagement and Member Success teams deliver localized attention and support to facilitate your unique needs.
We proudly act as an extension of your procurement department. It’s easy to become an E&I member –and membership is free with no minimum usage requirements.
E&I continues to be a valued strategic partner for my university. I view the E&I team as an extension of my staff. By utilizing the contracts and various services offered, my team has time available to focus on more strategic tasks. I am proud to be a member of such a great Cooperative that understands the true meaning of a partnership and listens to what the members want and puts what the hear into action!
– Auburn University