D2L, Ltd. is the creator of the Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS) software and is committed to the student experience and providing new opportunities for innovative teaching while making learning more personalized.
D2L provides E&I members with a solution to help drive improved learning outcomes all from one comprehensive, affordable, easy-to-use platform.
Not only do you benefit from the most flexible and functionally rich LMS on the market, but you also get a true partner to help leverage it. D2L works hand-in-hand with members to help you reach every student while allowing your teachers and administrators to spend less time managing and more time teaching.
The Brightspace LMS suite of products provides comprehensive tools that enrich the learning experience for today’s tech-savvy students. These same tools help administrators and staff stay flexible while giving time-constrained instructors more power to teach. Brightspace also offers the unique ability to support advanced learning delivery techniques such as competency-based education and project-based, linear, blended, and fully online learning.
- Flexibility designed to support all users from a single platform
- Adaptive design that seamlessly responds to different devices, no matter the size
- Real-time mobile app, giving students a complete picture of tasks, timelines, and updates
- Fully customizable environment to mirror an institution’s personality, branding, roles, and organizational structure
- Native analytics so teachers and students understand how and when an achievement happens
- Cloud services with 99.9% uptime for anytime, anywhere learning
- Free upgrades via continuous delivery
Check out these free LMS assets from D2L for helpful information:
- [Guide] Best Practices for Teaching an Online Course
- [Guide] The Art and Science of Helping Adults Learn
- [Guide] How to Use an LMS in K-12 Schools to Unlock Student Success
- [Whitepaper] Faculty Adoption: Getting Everyone On Board With Your LMS
This contract was the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683369 for Learning Management Software Systems.
To begin saving with E&I’s D2L contract, please complete this online Request for Information form.