|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683369 - Learning Management Software
|Contract Effective Dates:
08/01/2018 - 07/31/2023
D2L, the creator of the Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS), provides E&I members with a solution to help drive improved learning outcomes from one comprehensive, affordable, and easy-to-use platform. Brightspace combines the powerful tools, services, and support you need to deliver a best-in-class teaching and learning experience—all in one convenient package.
Enrich the learning experience for students of all ages with Brightspace, a secure and reliable LMS that works consistently on any computer, tablet, or mobile device. Comprehensive tools help administrators and staff stay flexible while giving time-constrained instructors more power to teach. Brightspace also offers the unique ability to support advanced learning delivery techniques such as competency-based education and project-based, linear, blended, and fully online learning.
Not only do you benefit from the most flexible and functionally rich LMS on the market, you also get a true partner to help leverage it. As a learning company with more than two decades of experience in education, D2L’s mission to transform learning has never wavered. As a partner in learning, D2L is here to help you and your students succeed.
- Flexibly designed to support all users from a single platform
- Adaptive design seamlessly responds to different devices, no matter the type or size
- Real-time mobile app gives students a complete picture of tasks, timelines, and updates
- Fully customizable system to mirror an institution’s personality, branding, roles, and organizational structure
- Native analytics enable teachers and students to understand how and when an achievement happens
- Cloud services with 99.9% uptime for anytime, anywhere learning
- Always have the latest version via continuous delivery
Check out these free LMS assets from D2L for helpful information:
- [Guide] Best Practices for Teaching an Online Course
- [Guide] The Art and Science of Helping Adults Learn
- [Guide] How to Use an LMS in K-12 Schools to Unlock Student Success
- [Whitepaper] Faculty Adoption: Getting Everyone On Board With Your LMS
This contract was the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683369 for Learning Management Software Systems.
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.