683351 - Digital Signage/Video Design, Procurement Coordination and Construction/Installation Coordination
|Contract Effective Dates:
02/01/2017 - 01/31/2022
Anthony James Partners (AJP) is a unique consulting firm that combines the roles Owner’s Representative, AV Consultant and Design Consultant. From North America’s largest custom LED scoreboards to state-of-the-art broadcast studios, control rooms, experiential spaces, concourses and digital signage systems, AJP sets the industry bar for AV systems design, technology integration and large-scale project development.
A true Owner’s Representative, AJP is an independent, fee-based consulting firm that does not accept compensation or commission from product manufacturers, integrators or suppliers. The company works at your side, evaluating and presenting design possibilities, modeling financial options, creating unique and custom assets and AV systems, managing procurement (or supporting the process with documentation), providing hands-on guidance through negotiations, and maintaining strict oversight of construction to ensure full compliance right through to completion.
With over 500 large-scale technology projects successfully completed for high-profile collegiate and professional stadiums, arenas, entertainment facilities and full campus technology projects, AJP’s proven end-to-end solutions simplify process, maximize product value, and produce significant financial savings for clients that far outweigh the consulting fee.
AJP Consulting Services
- Infrastructure Review
- Facility Audits
- Asset Design
- AV System Design and Engineering
- Financial Modeling
- Construction Oversight and Final Commissioning
- Brand and Inventory Development
- Rights Valuation and Marketing
- AV Consulting to support Architects and General Contractors
AJP Technology Disciplines
- LED Display Systems (including Rigging, Scoring, Timing Systems and Basic Controls
- Broadcast and Video Replay Systems
- Structured and Broadcast Cabling
- Audio Systems Design
- TV Distribution (CATV, IPTV)
- Ticketing and POS systems
- Classroom AV Systems
- Event and Specialty Lighting
- Clemson University, Campus-Wide Digital Signage Network
AV Design and Engineering, Interactive Kiosks, Videowalls, Content Management System.
- James Madison University, Atlantic Union Bank Center
LED Display Systems, Scoring, Static Signage and Displays, High Density Wi-Fi, Presentation AV for Meeting, Conference and Instructional Spaces, Coaches Video Editing and Production Suite, Broadcast Control Rooms, Bowl and Venue Audio, Technology Infrastructure/MEP, DAS, IPTV, Content Management System.
- University of Louisville, ACC Network Broadcast Studio
Broadcast Production Studio, 5x Control Room, Centralized Production Facility with Fiber Connections to Each Venue.
- Michigan State University, Tom Izzo Basketball Hall of History
Experiential Space and Asset Design, LED and LCD Display Systems, AV Systems Design and Engineering (for Data, Video, Audio and Cabling, Supporting Infrastructure).
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.