Anthony James Partners (AJP) is a unique consulting firm that combines the roles of Owner’s Representative, A/V Consultant, and Design Consultant. From North America’s largest custom LED scoreboards to state-of-the-art broadcast studios, control rooms, experiential spaces, concourses, and digital signage systems, AJP sets the industry bar for A/V systems design, technology integration and large-scale project development.
A true Owner’s Representative, AJP is an independent, fee-based consulting firm that does not accept compensation or commission from product manufacturers, integrators, or suppliers. AJP works at your side to evaluate and present design possibilities, model financial options, create unique and custom assets and A/V systems, manage procurement (or support the process with documentation), provide hands-on guidance through negotiations, and maintain strict oversight of construction to ensure full compliance through completion.
With over 500 large-scale technology projects successfully completed for high-profile collegiate and professional stadiums, arenas, entertainment facilities, and full-campus technology projects, AJP’s proven end-to-end solutions simplify processes, maximize product value, and produce significant financial savings for clients that far outweigh the consulting fee.
AJP Consulting Services:
- Infrastructure review
- Facility audits
- Asset design
- A/V system design & engineering
- Financial modeling
- Construction oversight & final commissioning
- Brand & inventory development
- Rights valuation & marketing
- A/V consulting to support architects & general contractors
AJP Technology Disciplines
- LED display systems (rigging, scoring, timing systems & basic controls
- Broadcast & video replay systems
- Structured & broadcast cabling
- Audio systems design
- TV distribution (CATV, IPTV)
- Ticketing & POS systems
- Classroom A/V systems
- Event & specialty lighting
- Louisiana State University, Pete Maravich Assembly Center: Center-hung scoreboard / LED display system, 5x control room broadcast facility, IPTV system.
- Purdue University, Ross-Ade Stadium: Primary LED display, “Monster” LED ribbon display, audio system.
- University of Louisville, ACC Network Broadcast Studio: Broadcast production studio, 5x control room, centralized production facility with fiber connections to each venue.
- Michigan State University, Tom Izzo Basketball Hall of History: Experiential space and asset design, LED & LCD display systems, A/V systems design and engineering (for data, video, audio & cabling, supporting infrastructure)
- Virginia Tech, ACC Network Broadcast Production Facility: ACC network upgrades: Broadcast studio, (5) control rooms, technical operations center and edit suites.
E&I Anthony James Partners Contract
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.