|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683505 - Inbound and Outbound Small Package Freight Management Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
02/01/2020 - 01/31/2025
eShipGlobal is a web-based shipping solution provider that offers seamless access to shipping and freight management across campus. The E&I eShipGlobal contract delivers a turnkey multi-carrier solution that is deployable across departments, helping users manage inbound and outbound shipments, enhance export and hazmat shipping compliance, and automate billing, audit, and invoicing processes.
The solution compares various carriers and mail classes, costs, and transit times to allow users to select a preferred shipping method. Its robust, data-driven reporting module has filtering and targeting capabilities that enable visibility and transparency while optimizing workflow efficiencies.
- Comprehensive freight management solutions
- Shipping supplier management
- Carrier invoicing and allocation
- Reporting and analytics
- Proactive account management
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments
- Certified Diverse Supplier: nationally certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council, a regional affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (expiration date: 10.31.22) and Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) by the state of Texas (expiration date: 8.10.25)
- NAICS CODES: 488510
More InformationIf you would like more information, submit this form and your E&I Member Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Get Started with the E&I eShipGlobal Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to sign up for our eShipGlobal contract.