|RFP or Project Number - Name:
EI00106~2021RFP - Disaster Recovery, Restoration, Remediation, Landscape Recovery, and Other Related Prods. & Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
10/01/2022 - 09/30/2027
First Onsite provides high quality remediation, restoration, and reconstruction services essential for educational institutions when emergencies or disasters strike. With a nationwide presence and comprehensive emergency response services available 24/7/365, First Onsite is there first to make a difference immediately. Their transformative proprietary approach to disaster recovery is designed to speed up recovery, accelerate claims, and reduce costs.
Combining decades of service with unmatched agility, resources, and coverage across the US, First Onsite offers E&I members the solutions needed to tackle challenges of every type, size, and scale.
- Local operations backed by extensive national resources
- Crisis management and emergency response planning and support
- Catastrophic event, water and flood, and fire and smoke damage restoration
- Mold and environmental remediation
- COVID-19 decontamination
- 24/7 operational model for constant availability
- Prompt payment discounts
- Ongoing training and educational opportunities on current topics
More InformationIf you would like more information, submit this form and your E&I Member Representative will be in touch with you shortly.