Gilbane Building Company is a global integrated solutions firm specializing in construction and facilities management. Based in Providence, RI, Gilbane has over 48 worldwide offices dedicated to servicing hundreds of concurrent projects. Gilbane provides a variety of services across multiple industries, ranging from healthcare to education.
The E&I Gilbane contract delivers owner-agent construction and facility management, including preconstruction, construction, and consulting services.
- Comprehensive construction owner-agent services
- Dedicated team members act as an extension of your staff
- Focus on anticipating needs, creative problem solving & exceeding expectations
- Keep critical schedule deadlines and oversee cost objectives related to project goals
- Over 400 LEED-accredited professionals and an in-house Sustainability Council
Find what you need across various construction contract types, including:
- Construction management
- General contracting
- Integrated project delivery
E&I members not only benefit from industry-leading best practices, but also innovative solutions and construction tools. The Gilbane team understands integrated project delivery strategies to ensure all services are delivered collaboratively, and all projects maximize value, minimize waste, and maintain the highest level of safety for everyone.
Gilbane is proud to be a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, committing to positively impacting the environment for generations to come. Their in-house Sustainability Council provides nationally and locally-based resources and supports and encourages the latest sustainable advancements and industry technology.
To request more information, or to set up an account, please submit the Request for Information form.