|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683409 - Construction Management at Risk (CMAR)
|Contract Effective Dates:
11/01/2018 - 10/31/2023
As a national leader in the construction of educational facilities, Gilbane Building Company is uniquely equipped to partner with E&I members for all campus and district construction needs – including Construction Management at Risk (CMAR).
The E&I Gilbane contract offers a comprehensive service package that includes adhering to critical schedule deadlines, maintaining quality of work, ensuring safety, helping to achieve diversity goals, and managing cost objectives across the project lifecycle. Gilbane’s lean approach, combined with proven processes and industry-leading technology, delivers the tools required to develop an optimal implementation plan for the pre-construction phase that leads to focused execution during the construction phase.
- Experienced partner with over 140 years in operation
- 95% of projects with 0 lost time from injuries
- 13% minority/disabled business participation (DBE, MBE, SBE, WBE)
- Ranked #2 Green Educational Facilities Builder
- Cutting-edge technology tools including Cost Advisor and Interactive Planning Sessions
- Interdisciplinary document coordination
- Consulting services
More InformationIf you would like more information, submit this form and your E&I Member Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Get Started with the E&I Gilbane Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to sign up for the Gilbane contract.