Global Furniture Group Can Help
Global’s healthcare textile program is now available on all workplace and education seating products with standard delivery times. Read More.
Infection control in the workplace. Learn More.
Disinfecting your product. Learn More.
Global Furniture Group offers a broad range of furniture products + solutions designed for the workplace, hospitality, education and healthcare markets. Global delivers exceptional value, stylish design elements and superior reliability to our international network of dealers, designers and customers. Over 50 years of experience and innovation has allowed us to consistently expand our product offering, bringing the most innovative and ergonomic products to market using the latest cost saving technologies.
Our broad range of education furniture supports different learning styles across a spectrum of spaces including classrooms, learning commons, libraries, lecture halls, collaborative areas, cafés, media centers, common spaces, faculty and administrative areas. Global products are designed to meet the complex and unique needs of the education landscape including the ability to:
- Facilitate learning inside and outside of the classroom
- Flex and reconfigure to meet changing and diverse needs
- Support the integration of technology
- Encourage connection and collaboration wherever it happens
- Endure the heavy use of its users
- Full line of value priced product solutions: Seating, Desking, Tables, Lounge, Filing\Storage, Laminate & Wood Veneer Casegoods, Benching & Systems Furniture
- A commitment to the environment and quality with BIFMA tested and rated products
- Network of qualified and experienced dealers providing a high level of product solutions and services including delivery and installation.
Projects: See what Global has done for institutions across North America.
Watch Now: Browse Global’s library to see presentations that demonstrate the application, capabilities, or operation of their products.
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.