|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683454 - Interior Design & Ergonomic Accessories
|Contract Effective Dates:
08/01/2020 - 07/31/2025
Hightower provides contemporary interior solutions to meet a variety of needs and price points. Their extensive product offering of award-winning designs includes fresh and inspiring soft seating, stacking chairs, stools, tables, lighting, planters, coat racks, and more.
The E&I Hightower contract helps you maximize space, encourage collaboration through flexible learning spaces, personalize your unique project down to the fabric and finish, and accessorize to carry your design intent through to the finishing touches.
- Maximize space with high-back lounge seating, chairs that stack 30 high, innovative laptop tables, and more.
- Encourage collaboration with mix-and-match solutions for flexible learning settings across campus.
- Personalize your project with a wide range of models, fabrics, and finishes, many of which can be coordinated across different collections for a cohesive look.
- Accessorize your space with planters, lighting, standalone power modules, and more.
- Tiered discount structure
- Extended warranty period
- Guaranteed freight rates
- Certified Diverse Supplier: certified Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women Business Enterprise National Council (expiration date: 10.30.22); office locations: Kansas City, MO; Seattle, WA; Chicago, IL; High Point, NC; Brookline, MA; Minneapolis, MN; New York, NY; Omaha, NE; Charlotte, NC; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX; Salt Lake City, UT
- NAICS CODES: 423210: 337127
More InformationIf you would like more information, submit this form and your E&I Member Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Get Started with the E&I Hightower Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to sign up for our Hightower contract.