|RFP or Project Number - Name:
ID-00098 - Education Expense Management & Savings Program, Research & Librarian Support Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
06/01/2022 - 05/31/2025
HPC International, a certified MBE and Texas HUB company, offers three different services to centralize and control costs for educational resources, professional development, and conferences, as well as an innovative library management service.
Through HPC Education Concierge™, Enterprise Librarian™, and Value Analysis Research™, HPC International helps organizations drive innovation through technology, achieve savings on professional education, produce evidence-based research for academic and healthcare institutions, and more. E&I members benefit from better management and control of typically decentralized purchases and expenses related to educational professional development, including subscriptions, membership fees, conferences, and continuing education.
- Education Concierge™ helps institutions centralize, better manage, and control expenses related to professional development for employees, researchers, and faculty members
- Centralize and manage professional development and continuing education (CE/CME/PD) costs through an online portal that allows users to submit requests, negotiates discounted prices with vendors, secures internal expense approval, and facilitates vendor payments
- Enterprise Librarian™ helps institutions staff libraries with remote masters-trained librarians on a temporary, long-term, full-time, or part-time basis
- Librarians provide on-demand research support, oversight of library subscription resources and annual renewals, management of library budgets, support for professional education and CME programs, and technical expertise to build and maintain a virtual library for your institution
- Value Analysis Research™ is a customized, objective third-party research service that evaluates the latest evidence-based health and science literature to compare clinical- and cost-effectiveness of various healthcare products, surgical devices, and medical equipment
- Request on-demand executive research papers on any topic, presented in a concise summary that helps decision makers evaluate product choices through evidence-based guidance before purchasing
- Implementation and support from HPC’s dedicated team
- Certified Diverse Supplier: nationally certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council, a regional affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (expiration date: 2.28.23) and as a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) with the state of Texas (expiration date: 4.13.24)
- NAICS CODES: 511130: 511199
Read Spotlight: Meet HPC International, a New E&I Contracted Supplier
More InformationIf you would like more information, submit this form and your E&I Member Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Get Started with the E&I HPC International Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to sign up for our HPC International contract.