Founded as a small hardware store in 1946, Lowe’s is now a national chain with over 1700 store locations. This contract was awarded as part of our Building/Construction Supplies and Equipment category, and features discounts on both walk-in and online purchases.
- Contract Savings Card for in-store discount
- Quote Support Program for deeper discounts on large orders
- Online ordering with in-store pickup option
- Convenient and extended business hours
- Free local next day delivery for in-stock major appliances (within 75 mile radius)
- Prompt-pay discount using Lowe’s Accounts Receivable (LAR) account
Check this out for more details on program benefits, purchasing methods, and how to participate.
Learn more interesting FAQ’s and tidbits about Lowe’s here.
To begin utilizing the Lowe’s contract, please complete the online form. Within 24-48 hours of submitting your form, you will receive a confirmation notice that your account is active and you may begin placing orders. You will need to order a Contract Savings Card prior to making purchases. Cards can be requested at www.LowesForPros.com/EandI.