Medline Industries Inc. is the largest privately-held manufacturer and distributor of medical and surgical supplies in the U.S. The ability to deal directly with a manufacturer and distributor of top brands provides members with access to an extensive product offering, as well as the added value of expedited support and controlled costs.
- Full-range of medical surgical products, equipment, and apparel
- Over 350,000 SKU’s with 50% or more manufactured or sold under Medline brand
- Real time inventory and reporting
- Customized hot lists
- E&I member net price list
- Distribution flexibility that permits packing configuration to department requirements
- Supplies packed the way they are needed/used
- Standardization, SKU reduction, and vendor consolidation efficiency solutions
- More than 40 United States distribution centers, including Alaska and Hawaii
- Next day delivery to 99% of the United States
- Custom school skill kits
- Consignment and inventory options
- Dedicated customer service
- Order management
- E-procurement options
Check out the Medline blog The Voices of Healthcare for news, tips, and updates from field experts and the medical industry.
Did you know? E&I and Medline Industries, Inc. also have a contract for Pharmaceuticals & OTC. Learn more.
E&I members can begin using the contract immediately. See the Ordering Information section for details.