SHI is a leading provider of IT software to education institutions across the United States. As an authorized reseller for all major software publishers, SHI has forged great relationships with the manufacturers who create products for the education market, making them uniquely positioned to serve the needs of E&I members.
- Software Volume Licensing Agreements (SVLA’s): Aggregate orders across campus departments and plan, negotiate, coordinate, execute, roll out, and manage licensing agreements including keys, codes and serial numbers and renewals.
- Polaris Asset Management: SHI’s software asset management (SAM) solution, Polaris, will identify and manage your installed software license entitlements. SHI will help you build a SAM practice that results in increased license and organizational standards compliance, cost-savings, better utilization of existing resources and streamlined IT processes.
- Product Catalogs: An extensive customizable online product catalog is available to reflect your specific volume licensing agreements and purchasing options.
- Online Ordering: Save quotes, checkout with purchase order or credit card, track order statuses, and request electronic deliveries.
- Electronic Software Distribution (ESD): Software can be immediately delivered wherever and whenever it is needed. This increases efficiency and cost-savings through tax-free electronic delivery (where applicable).
- Education, Reporting and Tracking: Access a range of reports including sales history, software licensing, and invoice detail and maintenance renewals. SHI will develop custom reports if needed at no charge. SHI will also provide up-to-date volume license program information.
- Implementation Services: SHI’s consultants can assist in the planning, design, implementation and/or upgrade of software applications.
Read the SHI blog for news and insights on hardware, software, the cloud, and IT solutions.
A minority (MBE) and woman-owned (WBE) business, SHI provides additional benefits to members that recognize both MBE and WBE spend in their diversity programs. Read more about how SHI supports your diversity initiatives.
This Lead Public Agency (LPA) contract was based on the competitively solicited and awarded contract by the California State University (Agreement #4431), and has been formally adopted by E&I.
E&I SHI Contract
To request more information or to set up an account please complete this online Member Participation Form.