SHI is a leading provider of IT software to education institutions across the United States. As an authorized reseller for all major software publishers, SHI has forged great relationships with the manufacturers who create products for the education market, making them uniquely positioned to serve the needs of E&I members.
- Software Volume Licensing Agreements (SVLA’s): SHI will work with you to aggregate orders across campus departments and help plan, negotiate, coordinate, execute, roll out and manage licensing agreements including keys, codes and serial numbers and renewals.
- Polaris Asset Management: SHI’s software asset management (SAM) solution, Polaris, will identify and manage your installed software license entitlements. SHI will help you build a SAM practice that results in increased license and organizational standards compliance, cost-savings, better utilization of existing resources and streamlined IT processes.
- Product Catalogs: SHI provides an extensive on-line product catalog which can be customized to reflect your specific volume licensing agreements and volume licensing purchasing options.
- Online Ordering: The online ordering system allows you to save quotes, checkout with purchase order or credit card, track order status and request electronic delivery.
- Electronic Software Distribution (ESD): Software can be immediately delivered where and when it is needed, increasing efficiency and recognizing cost-savings through tax-free electronic delivery (where applicable).
- Education, Reporting and Tracking: SHI offers a range of reports including sales history, software licensing, and invoice detail and maintenance renewals. If additional reporting is required, SHI will develop custom reports at no charge. SHI will also provide up-to-date volume license program information.
- Implementation Services: SHI’s consultants can assist in the planning, design, implementation and/or upgrade of software applications.
SHI’s status as both a minority (MBE) and woman-owned (WBE) business provides additional benefits to members that recognize both MBE and WBE spend in their diversity programs. Read more about how SHI supports your diversity initiatives.
This Lead Public Agency (LPA) contract was based on the competitively solicited and awarded contract by the California State University (Agreement #4431), and has been formally adopted by E&I
To request more information or to set up an account please complete the online Member Participation Form.