Southwest Contract strives to develop products that offer versatility and durability for today’s student environment. Their flexible furniture solutions are constructed with removable and replaceable components in order to maximize available floor space.
A family-owned and operated business since 1997, Southwest prides itself on its customer service and responsiveness – and E&I members can count on a thorough follow-through every time. Southwest strives to deliver unmatched customer service with a personal touch, even going so far as to recreate custom designs that have seen great success and opening them to a broader audience.
- All Southwest furniture is free-standing and does not require any additional support
- Products are constructed with steel-to-steel fasteners
- Availability in a variety of sizes, configurations, and designs to optimize your furnished space
- Options for fabric and exterior colors
- Quick ship program
- Design services that include AutoCAD 2D, 3D, and elevated drawings
- Thorough understanding of strict regulations that residence halls must meet, and how those regulations vary state by state
Southwest is the leader in creating room environments that offer students increased flexibility, space-saving opportunities, and safety in a home-like atmosphere. In the end, the company’s goal is to focus on delivering high quality products with the best service out there.
This contract is the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683194.
E&I members can begin using this contract immediately. See the Ordering Information section for details.