Strata Information Group (SIG) is a recognized leader in the higher education sector, providing information technology consulting and staffing solutions to more than 500 public and private colleges and universities throughout the United States and abroad.
Since 1987, SIG has helped hundreds of colleges and universities realize the full potential of their technology investments to improve services for students, faculty, and staff. SIG provides expert IT services to higher education institutions in several areas.
- ERP Services: Increase adoption and utilization with consulting in all areas of ERP, targeted assessments, systemwide assessments, and post implementation support.
- Cloud Migration Services: Reduce complexity and receive assistance with strategy and planning, project management, assessments, new architecture, disaster recovery, DBA services, and technical consulting.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Services: Receive guidance as needed during a CRM implementation, and assistance with other tools in your technology environment.
- Technology Procurement: Select the best fit for your institution through assessments of your current environment, exploration of new products and technologies, and expert assistance.
- Managed Services & Staff Augmentation: Augment your IT staff or provide specialized expertise as needed.
- Rapid Process Improvement: Simplify work and improve service delivery for new technology implementations.
Why choose SIG?
- Credibility, reputation, and quality consulting staff have made SIG one of the largest privately held providers of IT services to higher education
- Employs more than 100 IT consultants who are experts in their field, averaging more than 20 years of experience
- Recognized as the foremost provider of services for Ellucian Banner® and Colleague®
- Deep understanding of college and university business and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environments enable rapid assessment and deployment of solutions that provide immediate value
- In addition to providing services for Ellucian, Oracle, Workday, and Technolutions, SIG also supports institutions using Campus Management, Jenzabar, and Unit4
- Supports integrations for most learning management systems (LMSs) and other applications
SIG offers expert support services for a wide range of leading technology solutions, including:
This Lead Public Agency (LPA) agreement is adopted from the Connecticut State College and Universities RFP #CSCU-1902 for Information Technology hardware, software, supplies, and services.