Sunbelt is one of the largest equipment rental companies in North America, with over 600 locations and a portfolio featuring over 90 product categories.
Sunbelt offers an extensive fleet of general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps, power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation and restoration equipment, and more. Also available are the company’s training programs dedicated to scaffolding, aerial work platforms, and forklifts. All Sunbelt employees undergo mandatory worker safety programs, so your job can be completed easily, reliably, and safely.
– Air Handling & Chillers
– Concrete & Masonry Equipment
– Facilities Maintenance & Cleaning
– Generators & Accessories
– Lawn, Landscaping, & Trees
– Pumps & Trench Shoring
– Heating, Air Conditioning, & Ventilation
– Compaction Equipment
– Earth Moving Equipment
– Ground Protection
– Load Banks-Resistive
– Remediation Equipment
- Access to the right equipment for the job with trained experts in specific equipment lines on hand to help solve complex challenges
- Discounted rates programs to fit your budgeting requirements
- ToolFlex™ Rental Program: rent and exchange qualifying contractor tools and equipment as often as needed in the quantities needed for a flat fee for 28 days
- Satisfaction Guarantee: the right equipment, on time, serviced and ready to do the job at-hand or the equipment that day is free
- On-Time Delivery Guarantee: delivery within 45 minutes of the quoted time, or the rental that day is free
- Availability Guarantee: stocked items with free delivery from another location direct to your jobsite if the item is not available at your servicing location
- Afterhours Response Guarantee: local operational representative will respond to your afterhours call within one hour, or one day of rental is free
This contract is the result of a competitive award based on E&I’s RFP #683408
To begin saving with E&I’s Sunbelt Rentals contract, please complete this short Letter of Participation form. Processing this form will take 4 to 7 business days.
Please Note: This letter of participation may be completed only by representatives of E&I member institutions. To determine whether your institution is a member, visit our Member Locator. To join E&I, complete a Membership Application.