|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683487 - Carpet/Flooring
|Contract Effective Dates:
07/01/2021 - 06/30/2026
Tarkett provides a wide portfolio of integrated flooring solutions suited for the unique needs of K-12 and higher education, including modular carpet, broadloom and woven, vinyl, linoleum, rubber, and laminate.
Tarkett creates flooring solutions that enhance working, learning, and living spaces across an entire campus. Their dedication to leading-edge technology, sustainability, inspirational designs, and superior service demonstrates why Tarkett is an industry leader worldwide. Backed by long-term product performance and durability, Tarkett’s catalog includes the most extensive warranties in the industry.
- A Solution for Every Space: auditoriums, classrooms, corridors, dining areas, gymnasiums, laboratories, libraries, lounges, multipurpose rooms, office/administrative, residence halls, restrooms, and more
- Quick Ship Specialist: A wide selection of products are available through Express (10 days or less) and Priority Express (2 days) service programs.
- Flexible Sourcing & Installation Options: Use your preferred local flooring contractors or Source One for turnkey project management service.
- Environmentally Responsible: Tarkett proudly offers programs that reclaim old vinyl-backed carpet to be 100% recycled to new floor coverings. Tarkett also recycles its own products as well as other manufacturer’s vinyl-backed products and can provide a warranty that the items will be fully recycled and never landfilled or incinerated.
- Dedicated Service: All products are sold and serviced by local authorized dealers.
- Financial rebates and incentives are available for qualified members.