|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683487 - Carpet/Flooring
|Contract Effective Dates:
07/01/2021 - 06/30/2026
Tarkett provides a wide portfolio of integrated flooring solutions suited for the unique needs of K-12 and higher education, including modular carpet, broadloom and woven, vinyl, linoleum, rubber, and laminate.
Tarkett creates flooring solutions that enhance working, learning, and living spaces across an entire campus. Their dedication to leading-edge technology, sustainability, inspirational designs, and superior service demonstrates why Tarkett is an industry leader worldwide. Backed by long-term product performance and durability, Tarkett’s catalog includes the most extensive warranties in the industry.
- Solutions for auditoriums, classrooms, corridors, dining areas, gymnasiums, labs, libraries, lounges, multipurpose rooms, offices, res halls, restrooms, and more
- A wide selection of products are available through Express (10 days or less) and Priority Express (2 days) service programs
- Use your preferred local flooring contractors or Source One for turnkey project management service
- Environmentally responsible products, practices, and processes
- All products are sold and serviced by local authorized dealers for dedicated support
- Financial rebates and incentives available for qualified members
Get Started with the E&I Tarkett Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to begin using our Tarkett contract.