University Sleep Products specializes in creating innovative mattresses for university residence halls. USP offers an extensive product line to address a range of sleep product needs, including mattress covers and bed frames.
- Unmatched durability, safety and comfort.
- Mattresses are easily cleanable; retrofit covers are fluid resistant, anti-bacterial, comfortable, bed bug resistant.
- All mattresses come with non-prorated warranties for up to six years.
- USP mattresses are certified to pass the most stringent, full scale institutional mattress burn tests, including UL-1895 and California Technical Bulletin 129, Boston Fire Department IX-11 (unless noted) and the new federal fire standard 16 CFR 1633.
- Quick delivery from one of many factories located in the United States.
Connecticut Members Please Note: Effective May 1, 2015, a $9 recycling fee must be collected on all sales of mattresses and box springs to Connecticut consumers. Learn more about this fee, its collection and remittance.
E&I University Sleep Contract
Request an online quote at www.universitysleep.com. Make sure to Reference E&I Contract CNR-01300 on quote request form. Mini-mattress samples are available upon request.