University Sleep has been the pioneer in residence hall mattress technology, durability, and safety since 1905. Developed by an MIT-trained engineer and manufactured in Elgin, Illinois, their products set the standard for quality on all specifications in the industry.
University Sleep mattresses combine the finest materials, sleep research expertise, and state-of-the-art manufacturing technology to give your students a comfortable bed that lasts longer and stays clean from the inside out. University Sleep offers an extensive product line to address a range of needs, including mattress covers, bed frames, and medical mattresses.
- Unmatched durability, safety, and comfort
- Mattresses are easy to clean, anti-allergen, and resistant to dust mites, bed bugs, stains, leaks, and odors
- All mattresses come with a 6-year, non-prorated warranty
- Certified to pass the more stringent, full-scale institutional mattress burn tests, including UL-1895 and California Technical Bulletin 129, Boston Fire Department IX-11 (unless noted), and the new federal fire standard 16 CFR 1633
- Quick, reliable delivery from one of many factories located in the United States
- Smart shipping methods and removal/recycling practices to help reduce your institution’s environmental impact
This contract was the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683092.
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.