With the widest breadth of products in the industry, and a portfolio of advanced document management solutions and services, Xerox has a proven track record of helping E&I members redefine costs and transform core document-driven processes.
- Flexible managed print services including everything from Xerox Print Services (XPS), to the advanced Managed Print Services (MPS)
- Mobile Device Management services, Human Resource outsourcing services, business process outsourcing and communication marketing services
- Extensive product portfolio of entry level desktop printers to high end production black and white and color multifunction devices and high volume digital presses
- Flexible lease programs – Fair Market Value Cost Per Copy with 36-60 month terms
- No minimum copies required on most Fair Market Value Cost Per Copy leases
- Cost per copy includes consumable supplies (toner and developer)
- Month-to-month rental plan for selected products (includes consumable supplies)
- Delivery and installation included except for unique circumstances
- Access to Xerox Direct – an e-Commerce portal offering web-based ordering as well as Live Account Management. The Xerox Direct website contains a complete listing of all products available under this program
Xerox recently announced its intention to separate into two independent publicly traded companies, both Fortune 500-scale. To find out more, check out Xerox’s, New Path Forward for Xerox fact sheet.
To begin saving with E&I’s Xerox contract, please fill out the Contract Participation Form.