|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683225 - Digital Imaging Services, Equipment, Accessories and Supplies
|Contract Effective Dates:
02/01/2015 - 01/31/2024
With the widest breadth of products in the industry, and a portfolio of advanced document management solutions and services, Xerox has a proven track record of helping E&I members redefine costs and transform core document-driven processes.
- Flexible managed print services including everything from Xerox Print Services (XPS) to the advanced Managed Print Services (MPS)
- Xerox® Instant Print Kiosk provides fast, easy access to cloud services and printing, copying, scanning, and faxing applications
- Mobile device management services, human resource outsourcing services, business process outsourcing, and communication marketing services
- Extensive product portfolio includes everything from entry-level desktop printers to high-volume monochrome and color multifunction devices for institutions of all sizes
- Flexible lease programs: fair market value cost-per-copy with 36-60 month terms
- No minimum copies required on most fair market value cost-per-copy leases
- Cost-per-copy includes consumable supplies (toner and developer)
- Month-to-month rental plan for selected products (includes consumable supplies)
- Delivery and installation included except for unique circumstances
- Access to Xerox Direct, an eCommerce portal offering web-based ordering as well as live account management. The Xerox Direct website contains a complete listing of all products available under this program
- Xerox Digital Career Pathway Program (XDCPP) Curriculum and Consulting Services, which enable educational institutions to deliver an industry-aligned career pathway to digital production printing
More InformationIf you would like more information, submit this form and your E&I Member Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Get Started with the E&I Xerox Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to sign up for our Xerox contract.