With the widest breadth of products in the industry, and a portfolio of advanced document management solutions and services, Xerox has a proven track record of helping E&I members redefine costs and transform core document-driven processes.
- Flexible managed print services including everything from Xerox Print Services (XPS), to the advanced Managed Print Services (MPS)
- Xerox® Instant Print Kiosk provides fast, easy access to cloud services and printing, copying, scanning, and faxing applications
- Mobile Device Management services, Human Resource outsourcing services, business process outsourcing and communication marketing services
- Extensive product portfolio includes everything from entry-level desktop printers to high-volume monochrome and color multifunction devices for institutions of all sizes
- Flexible lease programs – Fair Market Value Cost Per Copy with 36-60 month terms
- No minimum copies required on most Fair Market Value Cost Per Copy leases
- Cost per copy includes consumable supplies (toner and developer)
- Month-to-month rental plan for selected products (includes consumable supplies)
- Delivery and installation included except for unique circumstances
- Access to Xerox Direct – an e-Commerce portal offering web-based ordering as well as Live Account Management. The Xerox Direct website contains a complete listing of all products available under this program
- Xerox Digital Career Pathway Program (XDCPP) Curriculum and Consulting Services. Xerox curriculum and consulting services enable educational institutions to deliver an industry-aligned career pathway to digital production printing.
Xerox is available as part of E&I’s ESM offering.