Community colleges face unique challenges when sourcing products and services– not only when it comes to budgeting and compliance, but also state requirements that dictate much of their purchasing activities.
E&I understands these challenges, and as the only member-owned, non-profit sourcing cooperative exclusively focused on the education community, we are uniquely equipped to help our members save time, control costs, and optimize their procurement processes.
Here’s how we help:
- Comprehensive Contract Portfolio: Browse our competitively solicited and LPA contracts with industry-leading suppliers across multiple categories.
- E-Procurement Solutions: Whether you’ve been unable to implement e-procurement technology or are looking to enhance your existing platform, we offer several options to best fit your needs and budget.
- NIGP Validation: E&I’s member-driven competitive solicitation process has been validated as complying with general procurement standards by the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing.
- Cost Containment: Reduce costs with supplier-driven rebates and our unique patronage program, which distributes our net income at the end of each year based on your use of E&I contracts.
- Dedicated Member Representatives: Our Member Engagement and Member Success teams deliver localized attention and support to facilitate your unique needs.
We proudly act as an extension of your procurement department. It’s easy to become an E&I member –and membership is free with no minimum usage requirements.