|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683515 - eCommerce Catering Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
02/01/2021 - 01/31/2026
America To Go (ATG) revolutionizes the way educational institutions manage catering and food ordering by helping reduce costs and risk, increase compliance, streamline invoicing, and address almost any strategic priority including sustainability, healthy dining, and supplier diversity.
The E&I America To Go contract connects members to a broad network of approved caterers and restaurants on a single customized platform, allowing them to conveniently create catering orders supported by 24/7 customer service.
- Increase Operational Efficiency: streamline processing by automating the entire process (search to payment) of ordering food and catering while maintaining user choice
- Increase Compliance: incorporate expense policies, utilize approved vendors, manage, and pay through a single point of contact
- Reduce Risk: vet all vendors for proper insurance and standardize your program to reduce potential fraud and overpayment
- Support Diversity Goals: create easily tracked initiatives to support diverse and local restaurants and caterers
- Enhance Sustainability: create a virtuous sustainability cycle that meets your institution’s sustainability goals
- Integrate with eProcurement: integration with your eProcurement system allows utilization of existing workflows for routing, approvals, invoicing, payment, accounting, and reporting
- Support: receive customer service seven days per week and a dedicated account manager as point person with procurement, AP, risk, diversity, sustainability, users, vendors, and other major stakeholders
Here’s 9 reasons why you should consider the E&I America to Go contract.
Get Started with the E&I America To Go Contract
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for our America To Go contract as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.