|RFP or Project Number - Name:
ID-00036 - ERP Implementation Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
11/01/2022 - 10/31/2027
The Avaap IT services contract offers Workday implementation services to higher ed institutions. Spanning the full Workday lifecycle from deployment to ongoing adoption, Avaap helps members achieve and drive results from their Workday investments. Their expert consultants are equipped to help your institution best leverage IT technological processes.
As a technology partner for more than 100 community colleges, state universities, and private institutions, Avaap helps transform the student experience and improve business operations with their Workday expertise. With over a decade of experience working with higher ed, Avaap’s software solution partnerships enable them to address your needs around reporting, planning, and analytics to eliminate silos in processes, support more-informed decision making, and help you get greater value from your technology investment.
- Consultants specialized in deploying Workday Human Capital Management, Workday Financial Management, Workday Supply Chain, Workday Student, and Prism
- Managed IT services to improve diagnostics, lifeline hours, enhancements, and update and release management
- Advisory services providing governance, program and project management, and process excellence
- Make effective use of your technology practices including diagnostics and update and release management with Avaap’s expert technology consulting
- Connect and blend your transactional and high volume external operational data with Workday Prism to make better business decisions
- Organizational Change Management to harness your organization’s design and culture, change planning and enablement, communications, leadership readiness, and much more