Founded in 1988, Batteries Plus Bulbs is the largest and fastest-growing provider of batteries, light bulbs, and repairs for smartphones and tablets. With over 700 stores located nationwide, Batteries Plus Bulbs offers E&I members unmatched service, product breadth, and delivery and pick up options.
Batteries Plus Bulbs product offering includes more than 60,000 types of batteries, light bulbs, and accessories. Members also benefit from device repair services for most tablets and smartphones as well as key fob cutting and programming. And with a nationwide network of stores open 7 days a week with convenient morning and evening hours, members can find the items they need, when they need them.
- Significant discount off regular retail pricing on over 100 core items
- Up to 40% discount on non-contract items
- Online ordering and full punchout capabilities
- On-hand inventory for immediate fulfillment
- Flexible delivery options, store pick up, and curbside services
- End-to-end solutions on best practices for recycling
- On-site and virtual needs assessments
With schools nationwide offering fully virtual or hybrid alternatives to in-person instruction due to COVID-19, Batteries Plus Bulbs offers an array of products and services to keep students connected, whether they’re at home or in the classroom. Read more.
This contract was the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683508.
Complete this Letter of Participation to begin using our Batteries Plus Bulbs contract.