GovDeals is an online auction resource exclusively for government and educational agencies. Through a self-service auction platform, sellers can easily and effectively auction surplus, confiscated and abandoned assets to a large domestic and international marketplace.
With 560,000 registered and verified bidders and over 350,000 unique site visitors every month, GovDeals provides maximum exposure and competition for auctioned assets and enables agencies to generate consistently high return on investments. With GovDeals, there is no fee if auction does not result in a successful sale.
This easy-to-use service includes initial and ongoing training and service by regionally-based staff. Also included is promotion of individual assets through customized marketing plans including advertising, press releases, direct mailings, email marketing, and more, with no additional fee. Check out the many reasons to use GovDeals here.
- Turn-key approach to asset liquidation
- Robust auction website with self-service upload and management functionality
- Unlimited users for each seller account, with five security levels
- Hands-on training for unlimited number of staff
- Reporting tools with complete audit trail for each auctioned asset
- On-site assistance posting auctions when backlogs occur
- Personal service with 24/7 on-call availability
- Proactive bidder default migration
- Secure online payment collection service
- GovDeals shoulders liability for credit card fraud and chargebacks
Check out this list of ways GovDeals can help you with this year’s new budget!
This LPA Contract was adopted from the Tennessee State University contract.
E&I GovDeals Contract
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.