HireRight Can Help
HireRight offers comprehensive COVID-19 screening solutions. These self-administered tests can be performed anywhere and are easier and less invasive to administer than clinic tests.
- What Should Employers Consider as they draft a Return to Work Policy?
- What Employers Should Consider Amidst the Coronavirus Crisis
- How to Manage Form I-9 amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Desperate Times Call for Prudent Measures
- What Should Employers Consider As They Adapt Their Background Screening Program?
HireRight is the industry’s premier provider of employment screening services. E&I’s competitively solicited HireRight contract offers an array of comprehensive background and drug screening solutions.
- Unsurpassed turnaround times, superior customer service, a flexible solution for screening program management, and 24/7 access
- An extensive range of HireRight’s products and services including: Social Security Number Trace & Validation, I-9 Employment Eligibility, Criminal Records Search, Education & Employment History Verification, Professional Reference Checks, Sex Offender Search and much more.
HireRight has partnered with leading recruiting software vendors (PeopleAdmin, PeopleSoft, Oracle, PageUp, Workday, and Taleo) to develop pre-integrated solutions, allowing institutions to leverage their HR software investments for background screening. The company operates under strict compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
Learn more about the services available through HireRight.
Creating and implementing a successful employment screening program can often seem like an insurmountable hurdle. For tips and best practices, read HireRight’s Background Screening in Education.
What’s the #1 type of background check performed? Find out that and more with HireRight’s Background Screening in the Education Industry infographic.
Watch Webinar Recording: Protecting Your Brand With Social Media Screening