|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683547 - General Consulting Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
03/01/2022 - 02/28/2027
Huron provides a variety of consulting services to help educational institutions drive strategic growth and profitability as well as navigate change. Through a combination of strategy, expertise, and creativity, the Huron contract helps E&I members define a path forward to achieve a shared vision across stakeholders and establish a strong foundation for transformative change.
With more than 3,800 full-time professionals on staff with industry-leading expertise, Huron’s consulting services cover finance and administration, research services, and academic services.
- Strategy & Innovation: Establish a vision, measure progress, achieve goals, and improve outcomes
- Optimize Student Success: Align vision and resources to optimize student success throughout the lifecycle
- Manage the Research Enterprise: Improve service, compliance, and financial performance, and receive consulting, software, and outsourcing solutions for the grant lifecycle
- Achieve Operational Excellence: Assess, design, and implement organizational and operational change to align resources and financial plans to support strategic goals and sustainability
- Huron Research Suite: The Huron Research Suite includes a collection of SaaS product offerings that address the full lifecycle of research administration, from grants management to compliance and operations.
Get Started with the E&I Huron Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to begin using our Huron contract.