Huron provides a variety of consulting services to help educational institutions drive strategic growth and profitability, as well as navigate change. Through a combination of strategy, expertise, and creativity, Huron helps institutions define a path forward to achieve a shared vision across stakeholders and establish a strong foundation for transformative change.
With more than 3,800 full-time professionals on staff with industry-leading expertise, Huron provides consulting services in finance and administration, information technology, research services, and academic services.
- Strategy & Innovation: Establish a vision, measure progress, achieve goals, and improve outcomes
- Optimize Student Success: Align vision and resources to optimize student success throughout the lifecycle
- Manage the Research Enterprise: Improve service, compliance, and financial performance, and receive consulting, software, and outsourcing solutions for the grant lifecycle
- Achieve Operational Excellence: Assess, design, and implement organizational and operational change to align resources and financial plans to support strategic goals and sustainability
- Technology & Enterprise Solutions: Plan, design, and implement integrated cloud solutions to enable efficiency and effectiveness (Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, JAGGAER & Concur)
This Lead Public Agency (LPA) agreement is adopted from the University of Kentucky contract #UK-1597-15A for Consulting Services.
Complete this Letter of Participation to begin using our Huron contract.