683455 - Audio/Video Technologies, Solutions and Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
02/01/2021 - 01/31/2026
IVCi is an industry-leading provider of cutting-edge audiovisual (AV) and video conferencing solutions, unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), and AV systems integration nationwide, with over 25 years of success.
IVCi develops and delivers scalable technology solutions standardized for your school or campus, backed by best-in-class managed services to ensure you have the support you need when you need it. Their teams partner with members to build strategies to identify, design, deploy, and manage the ideal technology environment for your institution – to create outstanding user experiences and deliver a clear return on your investment.
IVCi’s traditional AV practice includes everything from hardware sales to design and integration of spaces of all sizes. The company has two additional focus areas, EVOLVE and ENGAGE. EVOLVE is a full suite of subscription-based offerings for hardware and professional services. ENGAGE is an industry-first comprehensive e-sports program for education. IVCi offers services to fit every customer need, with manufacturer’s warranty support, optional 24/7 phone support and guaranteed short response times, white-glove end user experience support, technical solutions experts for optimal video networking, and RAPID RESPONSE.*
- A full suite of subscription-based offerings for hardware and professional services.
- Design, deployment, and service by instructional technology classroom design specialists.
- EVOLVE subscription-based offerings include:
- AVaaS – makes it easy to upgrade and expand your AV solution as the technology evolves.
- IVCi Portal – all access, user-friendly portal delivering full visibility into projects, quotes, helpdesk, images, and documentation.
- QR code-based solutions for training, user adoption, and support.
- ENGAGE – comprehensive e-sports program offering:
- Flexible financing options including subscription-based services, with the ability to guarantee state-of-the-art technology throughout the program’s lifecycle.
- Online configurator provides an easy-to-use equipment selection tool with full service support.
- *RAPID RESPONSE puts end-users in direct contact with support resources and/or live personnel through a quick QR scan on their camera phone.
- Environmental workflows for institutions during and following COVID-19.
- Procurement Power: maintains top relationships with manufacturers through financial performance, dedication to training and certifications, and a track record of quality service.
- National and Global Reach: being selected as a member of the PSNI Global alliance enables IVCi to extend their footprint with a commitment to high standards.
- Customer First Culture: seeks feedback throughout your project’s lifecycle to continuously enhance performance.
- Quality Control: employs a centralized manufacturing model unique in the industry, which guarantees project consistency and quality, and saves you time and money.
- Preparation, Planning, and Deployment Strategies: one-of-a-kind project management tool making it easy for you to check project status or details anytime, anywhere.
IVCi holds certifications from top-tier technology providers, including:
This contract was the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683455 for Audio/Video Technologies, Solutions, and Services.