|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683394 - Automotive Repair Parts, Maintenance Services and Supplies
|Contract Effective Dates:
01/01/2019 - 12/31/2023
Genuine Parts Company (dba NAPA) has been in the aftermarket automotive parts business for over 90 years, and so has well-earned its reputation as the most respected name in the industry. NAPA has over 50 distribution centers and 6,000 stores nationwide, offering the localized attention that educational institutions need.
The E&I NAPA contract offers aftermarket light, medium, and heavy duty automotive and truck parts, as well as parts for off-road equipment, tools, paint, motorcycle, agriculture, and even non-automotive applications. Technical and shop training is also available for the educational market, and members have multiple easy, seamless ways to order the parts they need.
- Multiple ordering options: online, local store, over the phone
- Punchout e-commerce available for most major platforms, including custom requests
- Over 500,000 OEM quality parts
- Just-in-Time (JIT) delivery on stocked items, usually within 2 hours of ordering (within store delivery radius)
- On-site vendor managed inventory programs
- Employee purchase program
- Member-specific pricing available online at napaprolink.com
This contract was the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683394.