Genuine Parts Company (dba NAPA) has been in the aftermarket automotive parts business for over 90 years, and so has well-earned its reputation as the most respected name in the industry. NAPA has over 50 distribution centers and 6,000 stores nationwide, offering the localized attention that educational institutions need.
NAPA offers aftermarket light, medium, and heavy duty automotive and truck parts, as well as parts for off-road equipment, tools, paint, motorcycle, agriculture, and even non-automotive applications. Technical and shop training is also available for the educational market, and members have multiple easy, seamless ways to order the parts they need.
- Multiple ordering options: online, local store, over the phone
- Punchout e-commerce available for most major platforms, including custom requests
- Over 500,000 OEM quality parts
- Just-in-Time (JIT) delivery on stocked items, usually within 2 hours of ordering (within store delivery radius)
- On-site vendor managed inventory programs
- Employee purchase program
- Member-specific pricing available online at napaprolink.com
This contract was the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683394.
To begin saving with E&I’s NAPA contract, please complete this short Letter of Participation form.