PPG Paints supports painters, facility managers, architects, designers, spec writers, and property owners with expert product and color advice. PPG provides industry-leading solutions, dedicated service, and an unsurpassed product portfolio to accommodate all projects.
- Competitively awarded specifically for the paint and coatings category
- Full range of architectural paints and coatings, industrial coatings, stains and sundries
- Over 600 company-operated store locations, in all major metro markets to better serve educational institutions
- Free delivery within store area (see specific store for details, availability)
- Aggressive discounting on key products most utilized within the education segment
- Additional discounting available for large purchase/project applications
- Direct-to-member incentive rebate
PPG Paints is a brand of PPG Industries, the world’s largest coatings company, and is a unit of the Americas PPG Architectural Coatings business.
About PPG Local Servicing Locations
PPG Paints are sold through a network of more than 600 company-operated stores in all major metro markets. These local servicing locations employ a unique distribution system, ensuring that all of your paint needs are met – from the smallest projects to the largest.
In addition to paints and sundry, these local servicing locations offer contractors and institutions expert advice and services to simplify the product selection and delivery. To find the closest servicing location, click here.
PPG supports new construction and renovation projects including architectural site-specific specification writing, product recommendations and training, site visits, job walks, planned painting programs, and a full complement of color communication tools and resources. Need a local painting contractor recommendation? PPG Paints can help.
PPG understands that sustainability is a driving design factor on projects nationwide, and is committed to making environmentally progressive products. Many of the company’s paint lines have zero – or low volatile organic compound (VOC) contents, assisting architects, building owners and homebuilders in their efforts to build green. PPG was one of the first pioneers in the paint industry to develop new performance standards for zero and low-VOC products. With PPG, painting green does not mean sacrificing coating performance. Click here for more information about this commitment to environmental responsibility.
E&I’s competitively awarded contract features PPG Paints branded products, as well as all other manufactured products and sundry, sold through the company-operated store network.
Available products include:
- Interior Paints & Coatings
- Exterior Paints & Coatings
- Industrial Coatings (DTM, etc.)
- Athletic Field Marking Paint
- Traffic and Zone Marking Paint
- Non-slip Floor Coatings
- Spray Equipment
- Brushes, Rollers and related paint sundry items
Learn more about PPG Architectural Finishes solutions for the Educational sector.
Read this for details on PPG Architectural Finishes and related products, and where they can be most effectively utilized in your institution.
E&I PPG Contract
To begin the process toward accessing this cost saving program, please complete the online member account Contract Participation Form.
Processing this form may take 2 – 4 business days. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.