|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683288 - Paint, Stain, Coatings, Painting Equipment, Supplies and Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
05/01/2016 - 04/30/2026
PPG Paints is a brand of PPG Industries, the world’s largest coatings company, and is a unit of the Americas PPG Architectural Coatings business. E&I’s competitively solicited PPG Paints contract provides industry-leading solutions, dedicated service, and an unsurpassed product portfolio to accommodate all projects.
PPG supports painters, facility managers, architects, designers, spec writers, and property owners with expert product and color advice. This contract features PPG branded products, as well as all other manufactured products and sundry, sold through the company-operated store network.
- Competitively solicited specifically for the paint and coatings category
- Full range of architectural paints and coatings, industrial coatings, stains, and sundries
- Over 600 company-operated store locations in all major metro markets to better serve educational institutions
- Free delivery within store area (see specific store for details and availability)
- Aggressive discounting on key products most utilized within the education segment
- Additional discounting available for large purchase/project applications
- Direct-to-member incentive rebate
Local Servicing Locations
PPG Paints are sold through a network of more than 600 company-operated stores in all major metro markets. These local servicing locations employ a unique distribution system, ensuring that all of your paint needs are met – from the smallest projects to the largest. Your local location also offers expert advice and services to simplify product selection and delivery.
PPG supports new construction and renovation projects including architectural site-specific specification writing, product recommendations and training, site visits, job walks, planned painting programs, and a full complement of color communication tools and resources. Need a local painting contractor recommendation? PPG Paints can help.
Many of PPG’s paint lines have zero- or low- volatile organic compound (VOC) contents, assisting architects, building owners, and homebuilders in their efforts to build green. PPG was one of the first pioneers in the paint industry to develop new performance standards for zero and low-VOC products without sacrificing coating performance.
- Interior and exterior paints and coatings
- Industrial coatings (DTM, etc.)
- Athletic field, traffic, and zone marking paint
- Non-slip floor coatings
- Spray equipment, brushes, rollers, and related paint sundry items
Get Started with the E&I PPG Paints Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to sign up for our PPG Contract.