E&I and Schindler have signed a new agreement for Elevators, Escalators, Moving Walkways, Maintenance, Modernization, Repair, Replacement Parts and Services. The agreement is in response to RFP# 683319. Details regarding this contract will be communicated to E&I members in the near future.
Schindler Elevator Corporation manufactures, installs, services and modernizes a broad range of elevators, escalators and moving walks for schools, universities, institutional and commercial buildings.
Schindler Service offers a comprehensive range of preventive maintenance programs that help ensure the smooth functioning of elevators and escalators throughout their life cycle.
- Dedicated training, engineering and technical maintenance support services
- Monitor real-time, unfiltered performance results on a secure Schindler Customer Score Card™ at www.us.schindler.com
- Schindler stocks more than 130,000 different parts of all manufacturers for immediate repairs and replacement
- FieldLink™, a Schindler technician’s hand-held computer, keeps Schindler technicians linked to your equipment at all times
- Schindler offers complete programs for capital planning and modernization for all brands of elevators and escalators—from simple upgrades to full replacement
- College and university designers and planners can create customized drawings and specifications online with SchindlerDraw® and SchindlerSpec® with just a few mouse clicks.
- ISO 9001-2000 certified field operations and manufacturing
- Schindler is a member of the US Green Building Council
The Schindler Service approach lets you select a solution designed to deliver the maximum ROI for your maintenance dollar, based on your individual requirements.
- Schindler Service – Orientation
- Freshman Week
- Schindler 101
- Midterms and Finals
- Schindler Contract Details Sheet
- Go to the “Head of the Class”
This contract was based upon the competitively solicited and awarded contract by the Allegheny County, PA Airport Authority(CNR# 1792), and has been formally adopted by E&I.
To get started, please contact Bob Sohn, John Albrecht, or your E&I Member Relations Executive.
Eastern Time Zone
Bob Sohn, Region Sales Manager, Northeast
Central, Mountain, and Pacific Time Zones
John Albrecht, National Accounts Manager
After speaking with one of Schindler’s national representatives, they will coordinate a survey of your equipment, as well as introduce you to the benefits of Schindler service. During this survey, Schindler will help you design the service package that best suits your institution’s needs and review the competitively awarded contract and discounts available exclusively to E&I members.