|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683452 - Commercial and Residential Relocation Management Services Storage and Logistic Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
05/01/2020 - 04/30/2027
SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving is the global leader in end-to-end moving and relocation services, offering comprehensive solutions to institutions of every size. SIRVA provides intelligent, innovative, tailor-made solutions that address the unique moving and relocation needs of E&I members.
With 75 owned locations and more than 1,000 franchised and agent locations in 177 countries, SIRVA offers unmatched global reach while delivering localized attention backed by innovative technology. By leveraging this global network, SIRVA provides a one-stop-shop experience that gets everything you need, everywhere you need it.
From relocation and household goods to commercial moving and storage, SIRVA’s portfolio of brands provides the only integrated moving and relocation solution in the industry.
- Access to SIRVA’s portfolio of brands, including SIRVA, Team Relocations, Allied, northAmerican Van Lines, Allied Pickfords & SMARTBOX
- Commercial & residential relocation & logistics services; lab relocation & decommission services
- SMARTBOX portable storage solutions
- International freight
- Workplace Mobility: office moving, warehousing, asset management, asset reallocation, disposal, donation, modular installation & reconfiguration, shredding, computer disconnect & reconnect, rigging, lab relocations, custom crafting, project management & consulting
- Employee Mobility: relocation program management, home sale, home acquisition, temporary living, expense management, renter assistance, mortgage, visa & immigration
- Household Goods Moving: domestic, international, DIY, lump sum management
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E): onsite/offsite logistics management, facility management services, medical facility relocation, planning & coordination, decommissioning services
E&I and SIRVA are committed to supporting your diversity spend initiatives. SIRVA has agents that qualify as Tier 1 spend from minority-owned, women-owned, veteran owned, disadvantaged enterprises. If you are interested in learning about the availability of a minority owned provider for your move or relocation, please contact Bobbi Maniglia at bobbi.maniglia@SIRVA.com
This contract is the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683452.