|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683455 - Audio/Video Technologies, Solutions and Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
02/01/2021 - 01/31/2026
SKC Communications is an industry-leading provider of unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), videoconferencing, audiovisual (AV) integration, voice – on prem and cloud solutions, headsets, and managed services. SKC designs, builds, integrates, and manages video, voice, and AV solutions that enable institutions to better collaborate, communicate, and connect – anytime, anywhere. SKC’s philosophy is to design the UC platform from the end user out and focus on creating a seamless means for end users to conduct meetings with audio, content, and video.
SKC is at the forefront of technology roadmap consultations that include Microsoft Skype/Teams transitions, Crestron Flex, Team/Zoom rooms, voice solutions, headset managed platforms, and much more. SKC’s teams of experts have a thorough understanding of the products and their applications, and recognize members’ needs for timely, accurate responses. SKC’s focus is to ensure that your institution is using the right technology to achieve your business objectives now and into the future.
- Design/build methodology and consultative approach enables members to collaborate and help determine the best solutions and products to maximize value and ROI.
- Support service options are available for integrated spaces, voice, video, and headset purchases, including proactive monitoring.
- Tier I, II, and III remote support is provided to ensure member satisfaction.
- Technicians troubleshoot and maintain ownership of customer issues through resolution.
- Best-in-class experience with all interactions and engagements. Teams of experts are ready to meet any needs that may arise.
Why SKC Communications?
- Top ten audiovisual integrator and collaborations leader in North America
- Leader in unified communications for 30+ years
- Creates and maintains lasting partnerships with members
- Consultative and advisory approach
- Understands the importance of strong, ongoing technical support
- Takes the time to understand your past, present, and future initiatives and goals
SKC maintains certifications from numerous top-tier technology providers, including:
This contract was the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #683455 for Audio/Video Technologies, Solutions, and Services.