683412 - Constituent Consulting for Collegiate Athletics Programs and Universit
|Contract Effective Dates:
07/01/2017 - 06/30/2022
SSB provides intelligence that unlocks new revenue streams and enhances constituent relationships. SSB serves over 2,000 professional sports organizations, collegiate athletic departments, higher education institutions, and non-profits, and was named a Microsoft U.S. Education Partner of the Year.
It is vital for organizations to innovate and adapt business practices to thrive, and SSB brings innovation with data and empowers member institutions to unlock new results through both technology and expertise. A data-driven strategy becomes easy with SSB through access to real-time data and business insights that starts with a clean data foundation and continues with data management, segmentation, and analytics.
Through its data management platform Central Intelligence, SSB helps members:
- Connect disparate data sources (ticketing, fundraising, point of sale) to create one single view of all your constituents
- Access user-friendly data analysis and standard reporting tools
- Utilize an industry-leading CRM tool designed to help your sales team focus on what matters
- Create, personalize, manage, and monitor marketing campaigns for prospects
- Segment your database for hyper-targeted and personalized omni channel messaging
- Identify, automate, and maximize matching gift opportunities
- Access to Central Intelligence: user-friendly data management platform helps organizations of all sizes and capabilities transform their information into insights
- SSB systems operate in the cloud: offering a cost-effective, scalable solution
- Strategic support & plans: identify and work towards your specific goals
- Configurable systems: designed for the unique needs of higher education, professional sports, and collegiate athletics
- Efficient processes: enable your staff to work smarter, not harder
- Phased approach: options available so you can prioritize your data needs accordingly
- Secure systems: leverage the security certifications of Microsoft & SSB’s SOC II certifications
- Packaged solutions: include prescriptive scope, data appends, and support services
- Access to FanLab the collaboration between SSB & Legend Labs: helps identify new revenue opportunities and bolster existing ones by connecting with modern sports fans in a meaningful way
- Organizational Readiness Assessment: through FanLab, this free and easy process helps you prioritize how and when you invest to drive fan engagement
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.