|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683478 - Roofing Systems, Exterior Building Maintenance, Products, Supplies and Related Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
03/01/2021 - 02/28/2026
Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance has worked with higher education institutions and public entities across the country for decades. Together with their construction services affiliate Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc. (WTI), Tremco helps E&I members overcome the challenges of operating diverse, aging buildings under the constrained budgets educational institutions typically face.
Tremco has manufactured roofing materials since 1928, and therefore offers a breadth and depth of roofing systems for every environment and the technical know-how to solve E&I members’ biggest problems. And thanks to WTI’s turnkey maintenance, repair, roof management, and general contracting services for the entire building envelope, this contract provides a total solution to maximize building performance and ROI.
- Tremco Restoration Services: engineered to last the life of your building, offers savings up to 50% of the cost of replacement, environmentally friendly, and may be funded through operational versus capital budgets.
- Canam Building Envelope Solutions: identify gaps, cracks, and holes in the building envelope as the first line of defense against weather, insects, pollutants, and other environmental factors that compromise indoor air quality and energy use.
- Materials Only: choose from the complete line of Tremco’s performance engineered restoration, replacement, repair, and maintenance materials
- Construction Management Services: from budgeting and scheduling to quality control and on-site supervision, WTI provides daily project management.
- Roof Management: TremCare® and TREMCO MANAGEDASSETS™ customized roof and building envelope programs provide the information and services you need to manage your assets for maximum performance and ROI.
- Network Cooperative Contractor Network (NCCN): delivery model that offers E&I members a compliant method to purchase roofing and building envelope-related solutions and services through NCCN installers included within the E&I Tremco contract.
More InformationIf you would like more information, submit this form and your E&I Member Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Get Started with the E&I Tremco Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to get started with our Tremco contract.