|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683452 - Commercial and Residential Relocation Management Services Storage and Logistic Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
05/01/2020 - 04/30/2027
UniGroup is the nation’s largest household goods relocation organization, with a portfolio of world-class brands including Mayflower, United Van Lines, and UniGroup Logistics. Their combined network of more than 500 locations nationwide can arrange customized pickup and delivery services to anywhere in the continental U.S.
E&I members have access to services that include U.S domestic and international household goods relocation, plus a comprehensive catalog of services, including lab moves. With nearly 6,000 trucks in their combined fleet UniGroup has more equipment and drivers – covering more miles – than any van line in the industry.
- Highly competitive rates for UniGroup’s suite of products and services
- Commercial moving and employee relocation management services
- International and domestic relocation
- Containerized moves and SnapMovesTM for moves of less than 5,000 lbs.
- Decommission and professional packing services
- Furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FFE) storage
- Facility logistics and management services
- High-touch moves involving furniture, bulky items, and delicate equipment
- Customized support services and advanced technologies (shipment tracking, virtual survey app)
- Support for diversity initiatives with agents that qualify as Tier 1 minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, and/or disadvantaged enterprises
“America’s Most Trusted Mover”, Mayflower supports every move with superior solutions and processes that deliver belongings safely and on time. They provide a seamless move experience to guide you Every Step of the Way®.
United Van Lines
As “America’s #1 residential mover,” United Van Lines offers long distance and local moving, car shipping, packing and unpacking, cleaning, and storage services.
With more than 50 years of experience in developing customized solutions to meet unique transportation and logistics needs, UniGroup Logistics benefits from a significant North American footprint, backed by the experience and expertise of United Van Lines and Mayflower.