683441 - eProcurement System and Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
10/01/2018 - 11/30/2023
Unimarket provides an easy-to-use, cloud-based e-procurement solution designed to meet the unique needs of higher education. Bring all your procurement into one place using Unimarket’s powerful and comprehensive platform at a negotiated price available only to E&I members.
By creating end-to-end visibility into the entire sourcing, purchasing, and payable process, Unimarket offers valuable insights into organizational spend, facilitates a strategic, value-focused approach to procurement, and drives measurable bottom-line cost savings.
The Unimarket platform easily integrates with many management systems, user database/SSO systems, and a range of ERPs and financial systems such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ellucian, and more. Unimarket is a certified Ellucian partner and the only eProcurement provider to offer both Banner IFeP and Community Source integration. Unimarket co-developed Community Source with our customers to provide a cost-effective way for schools to integrate their Banner ERP with the platform.
- Access to all Unimarket product modules: Simply select the modules required to meet your organization’s goals and objectives
- Unlimited users, requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices: Cost-effectively deploy Unimarket throughout your entire organization
- Unlimited supplier catalogs: Connect to and purchase from supplier catalogs within the Marketplace at no cost to your organization
- Discounted subscription and service fees with no annual price increases
Unimarket’s integrated procurement platform has been built by supply chain and technology experts focused on streamlining and automating sourcing, purchasing, and payables in a single, unified platform. With everything from sourcing and contract management to purchasing, invoicing, payments, and expense management all in one place, members can collaborate effortlessly, drive savings, and increase efficiencies.
The Unimarket Solution:
- Unimarket Supplier Marketplace provides access to the information needed to manage suppliers and make purchases from hosted and integrated supplier punchout catalogs. Details >
- Unimarket Purchasing is designed to make shopping easy by streamlining the purchasing and approval process to ensure spend is authorized before orders are sent to suppliers. Details >
- Unimarket Invoicing automates the accounts payable process. From invoice receipt to final approval, manual steps are eliminated to allow for on-time and accurate supplier payments. Details >
- Unimarket Payments manages check printing and delivery as well as converting suppliers to electronic payments and processing the underlying ACH, virtual card, and wire payments. Details >
- Unimarket Contracts allows you to store and manage all contracts in one place with the ability to see total spend and sourcing information from each contract. Details >
- Unimarket Sourcing makes it quick and easy to coordinate your entire bid, go-to-market, and evaluation process. Details >
- Unimarket Expenses automates the entire expense process, eliminates paper expense, and provides the visibility needed to administer and control the entire expense process. Details >
Schedule a demo to see how Unimarket can help you achieve your spend management goals.
This contract was based on the competitively solicited and awarded New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) RFP#18-05 for eProcurement Systems and Services and has been formally adopted by E&I.
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.