|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683441 - eProcurement System and Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
10/01/2018 - 11/30/2023
Unimarket provides a best-in-class, easy-to-use eProcurement solution designed to meet the needs of higher education. Manage the entire procurement process through Unimarket’s fully featured and cost-effective solution at competitively discounted rates for E&I members.
The Unimarket solution makes it simple to find and buy what you need by connecting a catalog-driven supplier marketplace with purchasing, invoice management, and card payment functions in one integrated platform. Your procurement team will have the control and visibility needed to deliver cost savings and process efficiencies across your institution, even in highly decentralized environments. Their skilled teams will be with you on every step of your eProcurement journey, from assessment and planning to implementation and beyond.
- Unimarket’s integrated catalog-driven marketplace lets your users easily find and buy what they need from your preferred suppliers at your contracted prices
- Unimarket’s eProcurement solution builds on their marketplace by adding the capability to manage your purchase orders, approvals, and requisition process
- eProcurement+ is Unimarket’s most comprehensive solution that manages your entire procurement process, from purchasing through managing supplier invoices
- Contracts and Payments add-ons are available to help you keep track of supplier contracts and streamline payments to your suppliers
- Trusted by higher education: Unimarket is a trusted and experienced partner for U.S. colleges and universities looking to streamline and modernize procurement.
- Deep expertise: Unimarket has deep expertise in higher education procurement and is committed to collaboration.
- Easy integration: The platform easily integrates with a range of ERPs and financial systems like Ellucian Banner and Colleague, Workday, and Oracle.
- Affordable: Provides everything your institution needs to transform procurement, without the complexity and costs involved in alternative solutions.
- Unlimited users and suppliers: The solution is offered at a fixed annual price so you can add more users and connect with additional suppliers as needed at no extra cost.
Learn more about how Unimarket helps higher education get procurement done right.
How can Unimarket help you achieve your spend management goals? Schedule a demo today
Watch the Unimarket Product Demo