E&I Cooperative Services and VWR, part of Avantor, have agreed to extend the VWR contract #CNR01163 to June 30, 2019 while E&I completes the evaluation for the upcoming Lab Supply RFP award. This extension will only be valid to members enrolled as of June 30, 2018.
As a worldwide distributor of laboratory supplies and equipment, the E&I VWR contract provides clean room (controlled environment) supplies, chemicals, lab animal science, laboratory furniture and safety supplies. Through a combination of strategic partnerships with world-respected manufacturers, VWR supplies over 1,000,000 products to the scientific community while achieving service levels of greater than 95%.
- Tiered participation levels
- Net priced market basket of up to 5000 items
- Customized hot lists of up to 500 items
- Exclusive E&I member general discount structure and manufacturer special product quotations
- Free freight in contiguous US (includes dry ice shipping and hazmat)
- Laboratory start-up program
- Stand-alone furniture program
- Storeroom management program
VWR can design, deliver, install, and supply your lab quickly and easily – providing you with a one-stop shopping experience. To learn more about VWR’s lab offerings, including furniture, check out the video below.
E&I VWR Contract
To begin using the VWR contract, you must submit an Online Letter of Participation. Please click here to submit a form for Core Tier Participation.
Should your institution be interested in the Preferred or Primary Tier Levels outlined below please contact your E&I Member Relations Executive or local VWR Representative to schedule a discussion.
- Preferred – for members interested in additional pricing and benefits with involvement meeting requirements for tier level participation. Includes the top 2500 items from the net priced Market Basket, a 400 item Customized Hot List, and access to the entire VWR catalog of products and services at E&I Contracted Discount Structure.
- Primary – top level pricing and benefits with high level of involvement, participation and partnering required. Includes 5000 item net priced Market Basket, a 500 item Customized Hot List, and access to the entire VWR catalog of products and services at E&I Contracted Discount Structure.
E&I and VWR offer a Stand-Alone Furniture Program designed to assist E&I Members with acquisition of Laboratory Furniture. This Program DOES NOT require participation in the Scientific Supplies contract. In order to participate, your institution must sign the E&I/VWRI Furniture Program Letter of Participation.
E&I and VWR offer a Stand-Alone Healthcare Program designed to assist E&I Members with acquisition of Healthcare products. This Program DOES NOT require participation in the Scientific Supplies contract. In order to participate, your institution must sign the E&I/VWRI Healthcare Program Letter of Participation.
To be considered to participate as an Affiliate Member and receive existing Member pricing per the E&I/VWR Supplier Agreement please fill out E&I/VWRI Affiliate Program Letter of Participation.
To begin the process, please contact your E&I Member Relations Executive or Liz Loughlin at VWR:
National Director, Business Development