As a worldwide distributor of laboratory supplies and equipment, VWR provides clean room (controlled environment) supplies, chemicals, lab animal science, laboratory furniture and safety supplies. Through a combination of strategic partnerships with world-respected manufacturers, VWR supplies over 1,000,000 products to the scientific community while achieving service levels of greater than 95%.
- Tiered Participation Levels
- Net Priced Market Basket of up to 5000 items
- Customized Hot Lists of up to 500 items
- Exclusive E&I Member General Discount Structure and Manufacturer Special Product Quotations
- Free Freight in Contiguous US (includes dry ice shipping and hazmat)
- Laboratory Start-up Program
- Stand-alone Furniture Program
- Storeroom Management Program
VWR can design, deliver, install, and supply your lab quickly and easily – providing you with a one-stop shopping experience. To learn more about VWR’s lab offerings, including furniture, check out the video below.
To begin using the VWR contract, you must submit an Online Letter of Participation. Please click here to submit a form for Core Tier Participation.
Should your institution be interested in the Preferred or Primary Tier Levels outlined below please contact your E&I Member Relations Executive or local VWR Representative to schedule a discussion.
- Preferred – for members interested in additional pricing and benefits with involvement meeting requirements for tier level participation. Includes the top 2500 items from the net priced Market Basket, a 400 item Customized Hot List, and access to the entire VWR catalog of products and services at E&I Contracted Discount Structure.
- Primary – top level pricing and benefits with high level of involvement, participation and partnering required. Includes 5000 item net priced Market Basket, a 500 item Customized Hot List, and access to the entire VWR catalog of products and services at E&I Contracted Discount Structure.
E&I and VWR offer a Stand-Alone Furniture Program designed to assist E&I Members with acquisition of Laboratory Furniture. This Program DOES NOT require participation in the Scientific Supplies contract. In order to participate, your institution must sign the E&I/VWRI Furniture Program Letter of Participation.
E&I and VWR offer a Stand-Alone Healthcare Program designed to assist E&I Members with acquisition of Healthcare products. This Program DOES NOT require participation in the Scientific Supplies contract. In order to participate, your institution must sign the E&I/VWRI Healthcare Program Letter of Participation.
To be considered to participate as an Affiliate Member and receive existing Member pricing per the E&I/VWR Supplier Agreement please fill out E&I/VWRI Affiliate Program Letter of Participation.
To begin the process, please contact your E&I Member Relations Executive or Liz Loughlin at VWR:
National Director, Business Development