683309 - Laboratory Supplies and Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
07/01/2018 - 06/30/2023
Get access to the full suite of Ward’s Science products and materials designed to meet the unique needs of K-12. A wholly-owned division of VWR, part of Avantor, this offering is available as part of E&I’s competitively solicited VWR, part of Avantor, contract.
Serving science educators since 1892, Ward’s Science offers unique products developed by in-house scientists and former educators, standards-based activities organized to meet teachers’ needs, and cutting-edge digital science resources, all backed by personalized technical support. Serving the entire K-12 lifecycle, Ward’s Science provides teachers with the tools they need to turn science lessons into science connections.
From biology to geology and earth science, chemistry, physics, health science, forensics, lab equipment, and more, Ward’s Science offers the scientific supplies your school needs while driving cost savings and efficiencies across the entire scientific purchasing process.
- Aggressive discounts on science supplies, with free shipping on many items
- Premium-quality, hands-on products for every subject and grade level
- One-on-one support from in-house scientists and educators
- Time-savings resources and services to drive efficiencies
- Pre-approved E&I pricing means no need for comparison shopping
- Access to the supplies you’re looking for at a price and quantity that meets your school’s unique needs
- K-12 Annual E-Commerce (B2B) Rebate on sales made through an e-commerce platform
- K-12 Specific Market Basket to demonstrate district savings.
- Covid-19 Support Resources for Distance Learning
- Ward’s Quick Kits for Distance Learning
- Ward’s Preserved Dissection Bundles for Distance Learning
Ward’s Science and Sargent Welch are brands of VWR, part of Avantor. E&I members looking to access Ward’s and Sargent Welch products through E&I need to sign up for the E&I VWR, part of Avantor, contract, by completing the EZ Button form.