683228 - Industrial & Laboratory Gases, Welding Supplies with Associated Produc
|Contract Effective Dates:
10/01/2014 - 09/30/2024
Airgas is one of the nation’s leading single-source suppliers of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, plus equipment and welding and safety supplies. E&I’s Airgas contract offers top-quality products and unmatched expertise, with an integrated network of more than 1,400 locations, including branches, cylinder fill plants and production facilities, specialty gas laboratories, and distribution centers.
Airgas offers the right products for the education and research segments. Airgas’s Total Access® program helps support E&I members who are small colleges, technical schools without welding programs, and K-12 institutions. This program was established for members spending below $5,000 annually. Executing a Member Specific Addendum is not required to participate in this program.
- Price protection: no minimum increase allowed, as well as a capped annual increase
- Rebate growth: year-over-year
- An unmatched portfolio of products and services backed by a network of experts:
- Core specialty lab pure gases and gas mixtures
- A variety of supply modes: cylinders, packs, MicroBulk, bulk, and more
- Process chemicals and semiconductor grade gases
- Dry ice and carbon dioxide
- Rare gases
- Industrial gases and welding equipment
- Welding equipment rental (Red-D-Arc)
- Specialty gas equipment
- Laboratory safety products and PPE
- Lab design services, including custom gas delivery systems
- Turnkey cryogenic solutions for life sciences research
- International cold chain logistics program
- Robust supply chain solutions, including: online ordering and account management, customized e-business solutions (B2B, punch-out), gas and inventory management solutions (EZ-GAZ™ monitors cylinder pressure and alerts you when they’re low)
- Custom supply chain solutions built to suit your needs, including an on-site gas and inventory management technician
- AERO emergency response services
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.