Airgas Can help
Airgas is one of the largest safety/PPE distributors in the US, partnering with leading PPE manufacturers including 3M, Honeywell, and Dupont. Airgas products are shipped from one of six major distribution centers. With a selection of PPE and related safety products available through the E&I agreement, Airgas is ready to help members safely reopen.
As one of the nation’s leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety supplies, E&I’s Airgas contract offers top-quality products and unmatched expertise. Airgas excels with an integrated network of more than 1,200 locations, including branches, cylinder fill plants and production facilities, specialty gas laboratories, and distribution centers.
The Right Products for the Education/Research Segment
- Airgas’ unmatched portfolio of products & services:
- Core specialty lab gases & gas Mixtures
- Bulk and micro-bulk gases
- Process chemicals and semiconductor grade gases
- Dry ice and carbon dioxide
- Rare gases
- Industrial gases & welding equipment (Red-D-Arc)
- Specialty gas equipment
- Laboratory safety products & PPE
- Lab design services & custom gas management systems
- Turnkey cryogenic solutions for life sciences research
- International cold chain logistics program
- Customized e-business solutions – B2B or punch-out (JAGGAER, etc.)
- On-site and inventory management services – Outlook & TGM
- Emergency response services
- Price protection: no minimum increase allowed as well as a capped annual increase
- Rebate on overall growth year-over-year
- Total Access program available that helps support E&I members such as small colleges, technical schools without welding programs, and K-12 members. Program established for members spending below $5K annually. Executing a Member Specific Addendum is not required to participate in the Total Access program.
Airgas is available as part of E&I’s JAGGAER offering.
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.