As one of the nation’s leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety supplies, Airgas offers top-quality products and unmatched expertise. Airgas excels with an integrated network of more than 1,200 locations including branches, cylinder fill plants and production facilities, specialty gas laboratories and distribution centers.
- A wide range of programs and diverse “full catalog” product offerings:
- Core Specialty Lab Gases, Gas Mixtures, and Rare Gases
- Bulk and Micro-bulk Gases
- Process Chemicals and Semiconductor Grade Gases
- Dry Ice and Storage Equipment
- Carbon Dioxide
- Refrigerants – Supply and Recycling Services
- Industrial Gases, Welding Equipment and Supplies (including lease options)
- Laboratory Safety Equipment and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Lecture Bottle Replacement Program
- Emergency Response Services
- Customized e-Business Solutions – B2B or punch-out
- Lab Design Services and Custom Gas Management Systems
- Turnkey Cryogenic Solutions for Life Sciences Research
- On-site and Inventory Management Services – AIM™ Cylinder Tracking
- Price protection – no minimum increase allowed and a capped annual increase
- Rebate on overall growth year-over-year
- Total Access program available that helps support E&I members such as small colleges, technical schools without welding programs, and K-12 Members. Program established for Members spending below $5K annually. Executing a Member Specific Addendum is not required to participate in the Total Access program.
To start utilizing the Airgas contract or to request more information, please complete the online form. Processing may take 4 to 7 business days.