Please note: Due to a global shortage of helium, Airgas will be implementing a price increase that will affect our contract for all applicable gas pricing, fees, and regional ceiling prices effective February 1, 2019. Read more.
As one of the nation’s leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety supplies, E&I’s Airgas contract offers top-quality products and unmatched expertise. Airgas excels with an integrated network of more than 1,200 locations, including branches, cylinder fill plants and production facilities, specialty gas laboratories, and distribution centers.
- A wide range of programs and diverse “full catalog” product offerings:
- Core Specialty Lab Gases, Gas Mixtures, and Rare Gases
- Bulk and Micro-bulk Gases
- Process Chemicals and Semiconductor Grade Gases
- Dry Ice and Storage Equipment
- Carbon Dioxide
- Refrigerants – Supply and Recycling Services
- Industrial Gases, Welding Equipment and Supplies (including lease options)
- Laboratory Safety Equipment and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Lecture Bottle Replacement Program
- Emergency Response Services
- Customized e-Business Solutions – B2B or punch-out
- Lab Design Services and Custom Gas Management Systems
- Turnkey Cryogenic Solutions for Life Sciences Research
- On-site and Inventory Management Services – AIM™ Cylinder Tracking
- Price protection – no minimum increase allowed as well as a capped annual increase
- Rebate on overall growth year-over-year
- Total Access program available that helps support E&I members such as small colleges, technical schools without welding programs, and K-12 members. Program established for members spending below $5K annually. Executing a Member Specific Addendum is not required to participate in the Total Access program.
E&I Airgas Contract
To start utilizing the Airgas contract or to request more information, please complete the online form. Processing may take 4 to 7 business days.