|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683228 - Industrial & Laboratory Gases, Welding Supplies with Associated Products and Support Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
10/01/2014 - 09/30/2024
Airgas is one of the nation’s leading single-source suppliers of industrial, medical, and specialty gases, plus equipment and welding and safety supplies. E&I’s Airgas contract offers top-quality products and unmatched expertise, with an integrated network of more than 1,400 locations, including branches, cylinder fill plants and production facilities, specialty gas laboratories, and distribution centers.
Airgas offers the right products for the education and research segments. Airgas’s Total Access® program helps support E&I members who are small colleges, technical schools without welding programs, and K-12 institutions. This program was established for members spending below $5,000 annually. Executing a Member Specific Addendum is not required to participate in this program.
- Price protection: no minimum increase allowed and a capped annual increase
- Rebate growth: year-over-year
- An unmatched portfolio of products and services backed by a network of experts:
- Core specialty lab pure gases and gas mixtures
- A variety of supply modes: cylinders, packs, MicroBulk, bulk, and more
- Process chemicals and semiconductor grade gases
- Dry ice and carbon dioxide
- Rare gases
- Industrial gases and welding equipment
- Welding equipment rental (Red-D-Arc)
- Specialty gas equipment
- Laboratory safety products and PPE
- Lab design services, including custom gas delivery systems
- Turnkey cryogenic solutions for life sciences research
- International cold chain logistics program
- AERO emergency response services
- Custom and robust supply chain solutions built to suit your needs:
- On-site gas and inventory management technician
- Online ordering and account management
- Customized e-business solutions (B2B, punch-out)
- Gas and inventory management solutions (EZ-GAZ™ monitors cylinder pressure and alerts you when they’re low)
To begin the process of evaluating your gas needs and utilizing the E&I Airgas contract, complete the Request for Information form or contact your E&I Member Representative or Michael Costigan, Business Development Manager, Research & Academic Healthcare.
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for the Airgas contract as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.