|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683309 - Laboratory Supplies and Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
07/01/2018 - 06/30/2023
Avantor®, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries. Their portfolio is used in virtually every stage of the most important research, development, and production activities in the industries they serve.
Avantor Portfolio of Products:
- Research and Development
- Equipment & Instrumentation
- Laboratory Consumables
- Clinical Products
- Science Education
- Laboratory Furniture (Casework, Fumehoods, BioSafety Cabinets)
- Services such as Stockroom Management, Chemical Tracking and Equipment Management
As the channel brand of Avantor®, VWR serves as a leading global provider of product and service solutions to laboratory and production customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, industrial, education, government and healthcare industries, and offers an integrated, seamless purchasing experience that is optimized for the way our customers do business. VWR sets science in motion to create a better world.
- Tiered participation levels (learn more here)
- Exclusive general discount and rebate structure for E&I members
- Tiered market basket and member-specific hotlist
- Access to Ward’s Science and Sargent Welch Science Education and Healthcare specific lists
New: Introducing J.T.Baker® premium conductive and clear tips for laboratory robotic and liquid-handling systems, manufactured and tested to deliver the reliable results you need to move science forward. Learn more.
Liz Loughlin from Avantor discusses the impacts of Uniform Guidance and how E&I’s competitively solicited contract can help:
Complete this Letter of Participation to sign up for the VWR contract.
Prior to enrolling in the new contract, please review the comprehensive contract summary to learn about the tiered program and eligibility requirements. When you are ready to enroll, visit the how to enroll page.