|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683484 - MRO Supplies
|Contract Effective Dates:
01/01/2020 - 12/31/2024
The E&I Grainger contract delivers the greatest overall value for educational institutions. Offering more than 1.7 million products in over 32 maintenance, repair, and operational (MRO) categories, Grainger leads the industry in being one source for all your MRO needs. E&I members benefit from Grainger’s deep expertise in products and services while gaining efficiencies when leveraging the company’s supply chain.
With over $1.3 billion in U.S. inventory, Grainger ensures E&I members have the products they need, when they need them. Grainger’s 14 distribution centers and 250 U.S. branch locations shape their inventory based on member needs for same-day availability. Members also have access to an additional 5 million unique and difficult-to-obtain products.
- 35 aggressive category discounts and 45 sub-category discounts
- Key product core market basket comprised of commonly used items by educational institutions
- Ability to develop an institutional hot list of up to 1,000 additional items
- Grainger Choice Exclusive Products at additional discounts
- Exclusive E&I member financial incentives: top tier, growth, eCommerce, sustainability
- Option to select additional discounts in lieu of financial incentives
This competitively solicited contract was created to meet the specific needs of E&I members. Here is how Grainger is dedicated to serving member institutions:
- More than 560 Grainger Account Reps to help members meet specific needs
- Specialized E&I Customer Service Team offers dedicated support
- Access to Grainger’s focused Distributor Alliance (supplier diversity) Program
- eCommerce and digital platforms that are easy to search, navigate, and compare
- Best-in-class KeepStock Inventory Management solutions
- Comprehensive services offering: learn about the Grainger Services Business Advantage
- Prompt payment discounts and consignment agreements
- Specific programs/solutions to keep students and faculty healthy, safe and secure
- Quantified cost reduction and analyses
Get Started with the E&I Grainger Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to sign up for our Grainger contract.