PHC Corporation of North America (formerly Panasonic Healthcare Corporation of North America) is a leader in offering laboratory equipment for biopharmaceutical, life sciences, academic, healthcare and government markets. A subsidary of PHC Holdings Corporations, Tokyo, Japan, PHC is involved in three core areas: medical devices, healthcare IT, and life sciences.
Product lines under the new PHCbi brand include the space saving and energy efficient VIP® ECO, TwinGuard® and VIP Series ultra-low temperature freezers, cryogenic and biomedical freezers, pharmacy and high-performance refrigerators, cell culture CO2 and multigas incubators, portable autoclaves, cell processing work stations and Drosophila/plant growth chambers.
- Biological safety cabinets
- CO² incubators
- Heated and refrigerated incubators
- Pharmaceutical freezers
- Ultra-low temperature upright and chest freezers (learn more: Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers: By the Numbers)
- High performance pharmaceutical and laboratory refrigerators and biomedical freezers
- Under-counter and general purpose refrigerators and freezers
- Cloud based monitoring & notification systems
This Agreement was part of a multiple award from RFP# 683335, developed by E&I’s Scientific Strategy Team.
To begin saving with E&I’s PHC Corporation contract, please complete this Request For Information form. Processing this form may take 4-7 days.