|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683335 - Laboratory Equipment, Instruments, Accessories, Supplies and Maintenance
|Contract Effective Dates:
02/01/2017 - 01/31/2027
PHC Corporation of North America is a leader in laboratory equipment for biopharmaceutical, life sciences, academic, healthcare, and government markets. A subsidiary of PHC Holdings Corporations, Tokyo, Japan, PHC is involved in three core areas: medical devices, healthcare IT, and life sciences.
Product lines under the PHCbi brand include the space-saving and energy efficient VIP® ECO, TwinGuard® and VIP Series ultra-low temperature freezers, cryogenic and biomedical freezers, pharmacy and high performance refrigerators, cell culture CO2 and multigas incubators, programmable heated and refrigerated microbiological incubators, and plant growth chambers.
- Heated, refrigerated, and CO2 incubators
- Pharmaceutical freezers
- Ultra-low temperature upright and chest freezers
- High performance pharmaceutical and laboratory refrigerators and biomedical freezers
- Undercounter and general purpose refrigerators and freezers
- Cloud-based monitoring and notification systems
- PHCbi Pharmaceutical Refrigerator: clinical, pharmaceutical, and biomedical storage and processing
- PHCbi Pharmaceutical Refrigerator with Freezer: complete storage solution in one multipurpose cabinet
- PHCbi Large Capacity Pharmaceutical Refrigerator: stable, reliable temperature control plus fast recovery after door opens
- High Performance Biomedical Refrigerators & Freezers: vaccine, pharmaceutical, and medical product storage
- Swing Door Medical Under Counter Pharmaceutical Refrigerator: meet standards for vaccine storage and cGMP
- PHCbi High Performance Undercounter Freezer: maintain temperatures between -15°C and -25°C with a tight uniformity of ±5°C for storing critical vaccines and biologics
- Pharmaceutical Refrigerator/Freezer Combination Units: reserve vaccines and biologics which require a temperature storage environment of: 2°C to 8°C and -20°C to -30°C
More InformationIf you would like more information, submit this form and your E&I Member Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Get Started with the E&I PHCbi Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to sign up for our Panasonic Corporation contract.