CDW Government LLC (CDW-G) partners with top cloud providers to offer E&I members online data storage, file sharing and related products and services with this competitively solicited CDW-G contract.
CDW-G streamlines the complexities of cloud solutions and simplifies the decision-making process of selecting the best cloud solution to fit your institution’s needs. A dedicated Cloud Team provides value-added consulting and ongoing support and is 100% focused on recommending, architecting and deploying these solutions.
E&I’s CDW-G contract provides complete access to a large portfolio of 200 cloud solutions representing approximately 45 provider partners. These solutions include companies like SaaS, IaaS, PaaS as well as public, private and hybrid cloud providers such as Acronis, Egnyte, Nasuni, Unitrends and more.
CDW-G will work with you to develop coordinated and cost-effective cloud solutions for:
- Discovery and Assessment – understanding of environment, usage, challenges and requirements
- Planning and Design – evaluation of providers, recommendations, and proof of concept
- Migration Services – smooth deployment of the service
- Integration Services – full integration with existing applications
- Aggregation Services – streamlined administration and aggregated billing
- Managed Services – CDW hosted and remote managed services or partner managed services
- Fulfillment Services – onboarding, reporting, billing, partner reconcilement and renewals
CDW Cloud Planning Services
CDW Placemat Flyer
The Built for You Cloud Capabilities
Achieving Prolific Productivity
Run With It
Resources for educators
Creative Cloud for education data sheet
To request more information, please complete this short online Request for Information form. Processing may take 4 to 7 business days.
To begin utilizing the CDW-G contract, please complete this online Letter of Participation form. Within 24-48 hours of submitting your form, you will receive a confirmation notice that your account is active and you may begin placing orders.