For over 100 years, Nikon Instruments, Inc. has been a world leader in the development and manufacture of optical and digital imaging technology for biomedical, clinical, and research applications. As the only microscope company to manufacture its own glass, Nikon Instruments ensures the very strictest quality assurance throughout the entire production process.
Nikon Instruments, Inc. is committed to developing advanced proprietary technologies for bioscience and imaging, and is particularly focused on excellence in microscopy and digital imaging microscopy.
This contract provides members with access to various microscopy products, accessories, and services including:
- Nikon Bioimaging Services
- Light microscopes
- Digital microscopes
- Stereo microscopes
- Inverted microscopes
- Educational microscopes
- Research microscopes
- Clinical microscopes
- Confocal and Super Resolution Systems
- Microscope cameras
- Service Agreements
- Competitive discounts and quantity price breaks
- Early payment discounts
- 5-year limited warranty on microscopes and accessories
- 1-year limited warranty on confocal systems
- Extended Warranties available on certain products
- Training and setup included at no charge
This contract was the result of a competitive solicitation based on E&I RFP #6833203.
To sign up for our Nikon contract, please complete this simple Letter of Participation form.