|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683516 - Supplier Information Management Solution
|Contract Effective Dates:
11/01/2020 - 09/01/2022
The PaymentWorks’ Business Identity Platform eliminates the risk of business payments fraud, reduces cost and ensures compliance by automating complex payee-management processes.
The platform enables customers to automate the collection and verification of business identity information for all their payees and allows for the continuous monitoring and updating of the information – while thwarting any efforts to hijack an existing vendor record and redirect payments. PaymentWorks protects your organization from business payments fraud and ensures compliance with increasingly intense regulatory requirements and scrutiny.
- New and existing payees can self-manage changes & updates
- Automated verifications, including TIN, address and bank account ownership
- Ensure compliance, Uniform Guidance
- Interface with any ERP system
- Fraud prevention, enhanced security, & risk mitigation
- Reduce costs by shifting from checks to ACH payments
- 90 day implementation = quick time to value with minimal IT resources
- Competitive E&I member pricing
This Lead Public Agency (LPA) agreement is adopted from the North Carolina State University contract #JGD10301.
Watch Now: See what four higher ed institutions have to say about their experience with PaymentWorks.
To sign up for our PaymentWorks contract, please complete this simple Letter of Participation.