|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683309 - Laboratory Supplies and Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
07/01/2018 - 06/30/2023
From biology and geology to earth science, chemistry, physics, and more, E&I’s Sargent Welch contract delivers products and materials designed to meet the unique needs of K-12. A wholly-owned division of Avantor, delivered by VWR, this offering is available through E&I’s competitively solicited Avantor, delivered by VWR contract.
Doing business for more than 150 years, Sargent Welch is renowned for supplying quality laboratory equipment and supplies for education at the best value, while helping streamline the way schools and educators shop for science supplies.
Sargent Welch provides value-priced science supplies and easy shopping solutions on everything from hands-on specimens and activities to a wide selection of labware and furniture. This agreement helps members reduce costs, save time, and maximize budgetary ROI while simplifying the process of purchasing science supplies in the quantities you need.
- Aggressive discounts on science supplies, with free shipping on many items
- Everything for your science lab at prices that meet your budget
- Time-saving online shopping tools
- Pre-approved E&I pricing means no need for comparison shopping
- K-12 Annual eCommerce (B2B) Rebate on sales made through an eCommerce platform
- K-12 Specific Market Basket to demonstrate district savings
- Hands-On Lab Kits for distance learning
More InformationIf you would like more information, submit this form and your E&I Member Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Get Started with the E&I Sargent Welch Contract
Complete the Letter of Participation to sign up for our VWR contract.
Prior to enrolling in the new contract, please review the comprehensive contract summary to learn about the tiered program and eligibility requirements. When you are ready to enroll, visit the how to enroll page.