683309 - Laboratory Supplies and Services
|Contract Effective Dates:
07/01/2018 - 06/30/2023
From biology and geology to earth science, chemistry, physics, and more, E&I’s Sargent Welch contract delivers products and materials designed to meet the unique needs of K-12. A wholly-owned division of VWR, part of Avantor, this offering is available through E&I’s competitively solicited VWR, part of Avantor, contract. Doing business for more than 150 years, Sargent Welch is renowned for supplying quality laboratory equipment and supplies for education at the best value, while helping streamline the way schools and educators shop for science supplies.
Sargent Welch provides value-priced science supplies and easy shopping solutions on everything from hands-on specimens and activities to a wide selection of labware and furniture. This agreement helps members reduce costs, save time, and maximize budgetary ROI while simplifying the process of purchasing science supplies in the quantities you need.
- Aggressive discounts on science supplies, with free shipping on many items
- Everything for your science lab at prices that meet your budget
- Time-saving online shopping tools
- Pre-approved E&I pricing means no need for comparison shopping
- K-12 Annual E-Commerce (B2B) Rebate on sales made through an e-commerce platform
- K-12 Specific Market Basket to demonstrate district savings.
Sargent Welch and Ward’s Science are brands of VWR, part of Avantor. E&I members looking to access Sargent Welch and Ward’s products through E&I need to sign up for the E&I VWR, part of Avantor, contract, by completing the EZ Button form.