Workday, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications, with a fully cloud-native platform developed for higher education. Mobile at its core and designed for cloud delivery, users can easily manage their tasks anytime, anywhere, on any computer or mobile device. Workday’s single integrated platform unites your entire institution with applications that span student services, finance, human capital management, payroll, grants, planning, and analytics.
Quick to implement and easy-to-use, students, faculty, and staff all benefit from this multi-tenant software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, which delivers built-in business intelligence, diverse organizational structures with modeling capabilities, and more than 550 business processes optimized according to best practices.
The Power of One
Workday is developed, supported, and deployed as one seamless cloud solution across all clients. The solution is futureproof, so you always have the latest version. Through the Workday Community, customers share best practices and help shape the development of innovative new features and functionality.
Workday is recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites for Midsize, Large, and Global Enterprises. “One of the strongest solutions from a product and vision perspective,” “a strong roadmap,” and “high scores for customer satisfaction” are key differentiators cited by Gartner.
Higher Education ERP Applications:
- Workday Student: Covers recruiting, admissions, curriculum, records, advising, financial aid, and student financials. Analyze enrollment and at-risk patterns and engage users with personal messaging.
- Workday Financial and Grants Management: Provide a complete view of finances with real-time insights, configurable business processes, built-in controls, reporting, and analytics.
- Workday Human Capital Management: Securely manages the talent lifecycle and provides the optimal user experience.
- Prism Analytics: Brings internal and external data together under a single security model for more effective, faster decision-making.
Workday’s ERP applications offer significant benefits, such as:
- More Time for Strategic Initiatives: Manages traditional IT-related aspects of your administrative applications so you can focus on other projects
- Continuous Innovation: Automated updates ensure you always have the latest version and eliminate the cost and complexity of traditional upgrades
- Built-in Reporting Tools and Real-time Analytics: Provide a 360-degree view of the institution, eliminate the need for a data warehouse, enable trend analysis, and help determine resource requirements
- Focused on Higher Education: Addresses nuances, such as academic appointments, tenure tracking, grants management, and more
- One Security Model: Ensures every user ID is associated with one tenant only. Perimeter defense and network intrusion prevention systems, and an encrypted persistent data store, keep data secure 24/7/365
- Contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA): Available for application uptime – currently at 99.7%. 98% of all user transactions take less than two seconds, with an average response time of 0.25 seconds
- Scout RFP sourcing and supplier engagement platform helps make enterprise commerce faster and more transparent, reduces risk, and provides real-time visibility into spend management.
- Workday Adaptive Planning enables you to gain a holistic view of your institution with an enterprise planning platform that is flexible, scalable, comprehensive, and easy to use.
Check these links for more helpful information:
- Higher Education Datasheet
- Quick Demo: Workday for Higher Education
- Managing Disruptions for Procurement with Scout RFP
- Workday Adaptive Planning
Complete this EZ Button form to sign up for this contract, as well as any additional E&I contracts you’d like to begin using.